That red light thing was cool šŸ˜Ž

Which one? The Red Light District or Chickenā€™s head?

1 Like

Was referring to the red light district complaint but feel free to add Chickenā€™s head in that top 5.

2 Likes

Fair enoughā€¦but come onā€¦drain peopleā€™s cell phone batteries??? Show some team spirit!

I actually thought it looked pretty cool.

2 Likes

Clyde is nowhere to ever be seen at any Cougar Athletic events. He abandoned program imo.

2 Likes

I did too, although told my wife looked like too much trouble to mess w so I chose not to touch my phone. I never have my ph in my hand during the gms. As a 59 yr old thatā€™s just a no goā€¦too old school here. I donā€™t see how people send comments during whole gm on this forum. Not saying itā€™s wrong , I just canā€™t do esp if Iā€™m at the gm w my wife no way Joseā€¦Come On Man !!! :grinning:

And I would have to concur with you thereā€¦taking a few pics is one thingā€¦having full text conversations is completely pointless.

1 Like

The wifey and I liked it and was upset we could not participant. We did not see the red cover in the cup holder until after the game ā€¦

1 Like

Thought it looked pretty cool and had a pretty good sample of people using the red films.

I simply held mine over the light for a min then put it down didnā€™t see any reason to stick it on the phone.

2 Likes

It must have been popular enough for people to take the red covers from my seats before tip-off.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a great idea Johnny! Youā€™re a genius. Why donā€™t Pez have phone charging ports built into the armrest of the seats? I wonder if the expensive seats have that feature.

Red light cover thieves could be a new complaint possibility if we can show a pattern.

3 Likes

If you had everybody in their seat and were all able to peel off the sticker and kept their phones in the air during the entire starting lineup intros then it would have been impressive.

But I truly doubt this fanbase would be capable of that.

It did have a nice little starlight effect so it wasnā€™t a total loss. I guess I was a little harsh but that was before I had my coffee so I plea insanity.

1 Like

Including paying for a floor he ā€œcommittedā€ to.

1 Like

Really. Tell me more ā€¦ hehe. Iā€™m not deep in the program as some of you are, I just read btw the lines a lot. Seems like heā€™s almost embarrassed w UH agenda. Whenever Worrell brings up Coogs on Rockets broadcast he might say or word or two but never goes into detail, Bullard will talk more about them then Clyde will. Have yet to see him at FC for a game.

1 Like

We thought it was unique and simple. We put ours in our case because as others have stated it was hard to peel but we didnt know about it till they showed it. Then we asked the guy next to us how it was done. Our fault for getting there just before NA but academy had that sale. To my surprise there were alot of people in their seats prior if you got that many people to do it. I saw alot of people saying wow and asking how to do it also so it was a great idea IMO.

2 Likes

I was home sick so my tickets went to a first timer at the FC (NASA engineer, so not a dummy) and he came back, ā€œwow, that red show was great.ā€

2 Likes

It looked pretty cool. Maybe some people need to have the ushers handle the logistics for them. :grinning:

5 Likes

This photo says it all. And it looked good on TV. Nothing lame about it.

2 Likes

This is another level but I went to watch the real UT play basketball last Tuesday and they have you download an app hold your phone up and everyoneā€™s phones sync to make a flashing light show. Itā€™s unbelievable youtube it.

1 Like
1 Like