The 2018 and 2019 seasons are more pivotal than the Herman years, and will probably be two of the most important seasons of our program's history

D. King is the man to lead us to these seasons for sure.

2 Likes

Hind sight is always 20/20. Easy to Monday morning QB. Bubble has also worked at times.
In retrospectā€¦
TT gameā€¦who knew Allen would shit the bed? Commited 5 TOs offensivelyā€¦not CMA fault.
Memphisā€¦,ā€¦long story and many what ifs.
Tulsaā€¦hereā€™s my issue with CMA. We go on roadā€¦and its record heat in Okla for Oct 14. 90 degrees and 100 on field. Tulsa at time was worst run defense in country. Was still 127 out 129 before USF game Thurs. Why didnā€™t we run it down their throat? We were up 10-0 and Tulsa had 93 yards offense at halfā€¦2 of 8 3rd downs. Postma int gets returned to 1ā€¦Tulsa TDā€¦10-7 at half. After a 19 play Tuksa drive to start half in which we hold to Fg and 10-10 tie. The offense does nothing. Postma picked again and returned to 6ā€¦another TDā€¦and defense was shot. We have no depth. Whenever Big Ed restedā€¦they blew Fleming 5 yards off ball. The defense needed a rest bad and CMA kept putting them back on field due to offense TOs and 3 and outs.

1 Like

If we lose to Fresno

Disregard this

If we win

CFP Championship in 2019 donā€™t @ me

2 Likes

No one outside the P5 conferences will ever make the 4 team CFP Playoffs. It is structured that way. Even expanding to 8 teams would do the trick. Only a system that gives EVERY FBS team a fair and equal shot at making a real playoff - I like the way DII does it with 28 teams - will we have a champion.

CFP is a joke. Boycott it.

2 Likes

Donā€™t put it past the P5 to push for a separate G5 championship. That solves a lot of problems for them, to include convincing football fans they are the only programs to be taken seriously.