The Brison Gresham Thread (Highlights, Stats, etc.)

Stats (Per game): 13.7mins 3.5pts 1.3blks 3.5 rebounds

likely favorite to start at the 5 next season in an expanded role

thoughts?

6 Likes

You bring the :fire: in your videos and props to your mixing on the deeky video. I think Gresham needs to play a little more aggresive and could be behind harris next year after our out of conference schedule. But he should be starting at the beginning.

1 Like

Love watching the reverse dunks but the blocks are probably more impressive

1 Like

Ready for Gresham to make the decision he’s an offensive force. Things will change on that day.

3 Likes

Sooo many lobs!!!

But yeah those blocks are just demoralizing.

And I forgot how well he played against Bol Bol when Bol would slip into the paint. That’s saying something.

2 Likes

Waiting on Broodo mix tape video.

3 Likes

If Bol had played like he did the final 10 minutes the entire game it might have been different outcome. He literally took over the game late and we had no answer for him because I believe everyone was in foul trouble…
Gresham should improve this year and should be an adequate inside player. Depending who or if we recruit a center he should be a starter or at least top inside man off the bench…would like to see him develop some moves around the basket…of course with the ability to finish…

my major thing for greshman is that i hope he can gain muscle weight in the summer…

i think we’ll be more than fine at center if he can add 20lbs this off-season, not sure how realistic that is

and something that i hope we do next season that i know we wont, as it isnt in Sampson’s style, is put gresham on guards …(especially since hinton and dejon can guard power forwards)

as far as putting power forwards on guards, everyone did this to us last season (on armoni to prevent him from shooting)…and cincy (under cronin) did this to everybody ( gary clark was who defended rob gray)
and we struggled with taller guards on defense… i dont think i saw a single play where a guard switched onto greshman and scored …but i dont think that is sampson’s style

1 Like

LSU, Texas, Florida, OU, USC, etc. offered Gresham. He has serious talent, and I expect him to become a real force next season.

2 Likes

These are the best posts. This is so much better than any game numbers these guys put up. So proud to add him to our ranks of UH graduates!!! Way to go big man!!!

https://twitter.com/Bmo_lv/status/1389414260170690567

9 Likes

Geez, watching this, I realize that I actually forgot how good of a Sophomore season he had.

Covid really challenged him his senior year.