The case for Ward at WR

Pear, you’re kidding, right? GW may not be vocal, but he is the leader of the team. You move him and see what kind of problems ensue.

As for his strengths, they are getting the job done in spite of the rush, the coverage, the situation. I would think the only thing keeping him from starting would be injury.

No… no.

13-1.

Good to see the stupid wasn’t all left at the old site.

1 Like

Feels good to be home haha! Ward should stick at QB, I’m excited to see how Postma is utilized though. QB, WR, Punter…

Two days in and we already have a classic post. Great job, Pearland!

Levine played WR at Minn.

Maybe we could have him as a WR coach too.

Ok already time to ban poster.

Uhhh … I see that some of the looney tunes ALSO made it to the new coogfans … I am still waiting for Pearland’s cousin Seven123 to show up …

But getting back to Pearland and his Alzheimer’s riddled logic …

Changing QBs in Greg’s senior year especially after going 13 - 1 and beating a top ten team in a post season premier bowl … would be like returning to the Dimel/Helton/Levine glory days where no doubt Pearland’s mind still resides. :fearful:

Newest dumbest post I’ve ever read. Nice job Pearland 1, you should be proud. No coach in his right mind is going to take a Heisman candidate QB and move him to WR. I’m hoping you were drunk when you started this thread. Braxton Miller had to change positions due to his injury, not because the OSU staff wanted him to.

1 Like

Shasta,

I second that.

How can any coogfan suggest that we change the position of a guy that is being talked about as a Heisman contender at his current position?

Craziness.

Trollololololol

1 Like

After watching that Ward highlight clip I really hope that Fenimore, with all of his measurables, is ready to take over this fall. Just not much to see from Ward last year. :wink: I really hope you were kidding Pearland or we might need to have you committed.

1 Like

This has got to be the worst thread ever…

1 Like

Sorry I’m so late getting back to my thread guys. The wife and I just got back from a weekend vacation in Slidell. Toured the swamp.

Some of you bring up decent points, but in my defense, you can’t spell WaRd without WR.

Check. Mate.

1 Like

NFL.com ranks the top 16 CFB QBs they’d want with the game on the line. Ward comes in 8th (Mayfied is 2nd and Flowe-USF is 16th)

2 Likes

You can’t spell BS without BS. Letters in his name mean nothing – no check, no mate.

Move Ward to WR.
Vacation in Slidell.

Right. Check. Mate.

Littlericky, why Slidell when you can go to Clute?

I would move Ward to wr once he gets to the Texans…punt and kick returns as well but I think he has earned his spot at QB for the coogs …and a legitimate heisman chance at the position as well

1 Like