The Great One Plays - NFC Championship - Game Thread

Am I just being a homer or are Buck and Aikman freaking annoying as hell ?

You seem dense, not arguing with you anymore. You gonna say this fumble was keenums fault too?

3 Likes

aka im right but cook on fam.

Vikings don’t look up for it today. OL play is killing them.

2 Likes

How many farking double moves are the DB’s going to fall for today? This is absurd.

1 Like

Foles is on fire.
Philly just seems to be playing at a different speed than Minnesota.

If they don’t come back to Earth, the Vikes and CK are in trouble.

i’ll take them over romo anyday, he sounds more like an over excited teenager than an analyst; really was a bad move making him part of the #1 cbs team imo.

Case is 15-23 149yds 1-TD/1-INT not bad but will Zimmer stick with him ? Problem isn’t Case it’s his defense, they’re getting shredded

Pretty terrible man coverage. They talked about the falcons slipping a lot on the grass and the Vikings maybe having trouble too, that’s a big impact on covering double moves.

Eagles are still the 1 seed, nobody saw Wentz doing what he did, so Foles now getting comfortable should produce solid results too. But the biggest issue is pass blocking allowing too much pressure on Case, especially the two turnovers.

Case is about number 6 on the list of reasons why the Vikings are getting smoked. That pick was less than ideal, but he hasn’t done much else wrong.

3 Likes

DiehardCoog713Alfred Matthews1h
"I know he got hit on that INT but that was still a bad decision. It would have been picked regardless."

We watched in slow motion. I think he was committed and taking even a little force on the body makes a difference. Not all his fault, imo. I think they are going to have to let him “run around a little bit”

1 Like

The secondary looked like a beaten dog, rolling over
 just my first take

Stick a fork in the Vikes, they’re done. Defense couldn’t stop Brock Osweiler right now

Yep it’s over, good season for Case though

1 Like

Vikings defense has looked worse than they did in the 2nd half last week.

Not a good start.

I fear that if Case and the offense can’t get a score on their first drive ofthe second half 

Sure was and he’s going to get a very nice pay raise too boot, couldn’t happen to a better guy.

Don’t forget.

Was just thinking about the La. Tech game!

This ain’t college fellows much harder to come back from large deficits in the NFL