The marketing of Ed Oliver and the Heisman Trophy chase

Google Search Link: The marketing of Ed Oliver and the Heisman Trophy chase - Google Search

Ed Oliver points to the Houston skyline, barely visible in the distance on a recent overcast afternoon.

“Look at it,” the University of Houston’s All-American defensive tackle said. “I’m ecstatic to just be from this city. I’m right here in the middle of the city. I love this city. If it was up to me, I would never leave. I would play for the Texans right now. Sign me up.”

1 Like

1 Like

Texans could use him next fall. But we got him!

1 Like

Well…hopefully the Texans bottom out next year, fire O’Brien, and draft Oliver. I’d be happy with that.

3 Likes

I don’t know Oliver would look great as a Dallas Cowboy.

Getting rid of O’Brien would be great. Either that or get an offensive coordinator who can run a decent offense.
I do like the changes the Texans have made in free agency though …

He looks too good in red, so I’m thinking for Arizona or Kansas City.

Deep down inside, I am afraid it will be Cleveland. I see no hope for that poor team next year. Maybe they’ll win a couple.

1 Like

Its bound to be Cleveland and i dont wish that dumpster fire on Ed at all. But imagine if they had a good team what they could do with all those good college players. H. Wilson, Peppers, Gordon, Kizer, Coleman, Garett, Ed. SMH

Also i saw this comment when the season ended from a fan. I think you guys might enjoy it also.

O’Brien isn’t a defensive guy; he’s a QB whisperer! Just look at how he developed Case. I think he whispered, “You’re not an NFL QB.” Too bad he just whispers BS and doesn’t really know how to actually coach them up.

3 Likes

Yup, they also have Carl Nassib, Tyrod Taylor, and Jarvis Landry. They might end up signing Odell Beckham Jr. as well. I honestly think the Browns are a QB from becoming a good team. Tyrod is certainly the best they’ve had in over 10 years. We’ll see, but Ed still needs to sign with the Texans! haha

1 Like