The new reality in College football

If this is true, then its nepotism at its core. If coach is doing what’s best for him and his family then King should do what’s he thinks is best for him and his family.

He’s just Tom Herman to me. I’m not into all the trash thrown at the other schools, people-- see UT, A&M, Baylor, Briles, Sumlin, Herman . I have to see it here but stay away from all that c… . Here to talk n keep up with Coog athletics !!

I am sure you can find the article indexing DH on your search engine. I follow him all of the time. Things are different from the Keenum era and since the Tom(Judas KISS) Herman stint. King is in good hands. I am all for players empowerment. This has been handled badly since 2016. They said DH using the redshirt would be a genius if it worked and an ass hat if not.

Sorry that you felt insulted. Not my intention. I search engine DH to figure out how, why, when. I was a junior cougar in 1976 and alumni. I was so excited when they hired DH I bragged to everyone + my son at A&M engineering school. I raised him at The Rob. I donate every month. Looking at the trends it seemed that King had to leave and I wanted them to be upfront. I am not Nostradamus. I have to consider the $ for every scenario and who benefits. I could have Gladly been wrong. I guess this is not the place to apply Socratic method. Friends?

Well spoken brother

Right you are. I am no savant. I just donate and google DH to try and figure out why. I would have gladly been wrong about him leaving. DH turned away a legitimate QB recruit. He told the kid his son was the backup and his interest would be better served elsewhere. I try to see what they do. Not listen to media. I sensed a smoke screen. Maybe I was wrong.

I didn’t know that. I knew that DH turned down a QB candidate telling the kid his son already had the position. I am just googling DH news trying to figure it out.

Tim, that was sarcasm; CDH did not turn down Jalen Hurts.

The “new” reality is the old reality.

Recruiting has always been dirty. $Money has always changed hands. Players have always changed their minds.

Our overall talent level seems to be improving. That is what matters.

3 Likes

You are right. I just noticed that I put leaves in my post. I would have gladly been wrong about King leaving. Not trying to insult anyone

Got me.