The stage is set, we can ruin everything for SMU and avenge 2016 and 2018

Hope the team was looking ahead during the UConn week.

5 Likes

With a rested and hopefully healthy Tune to keep the defense honest with the threat of a passing game, there’s a chance. I don’t think it is very big, but at home in a “rivalry”, anything can happen.

If #6 is at QB, forget about it. He’s a true freshman and struggled to play at an adequate level against one of the worst teams in FBS.

5 Likes

I agree…not only does our offense worry me without Tune or King, our defense is just downright bad…Buechel is a stud and will destroy our secondary…I will be there but I am not counting on a victory…an praying I eat crow lol

1 Like

Our biggest game left in our schedule. Make me a believer CDH.

1 Like

Just when I wanted to get hyped for this game and BELIEVE… Negative Nancy makes her presence felt :relieved::pensive::pensive:

4 Likes

SMU gets its offense rolling quick. I dont see us slowing down the their paasing game.

1 Like

Be happy to meet you at the game…so you will know I am a Mister, not a Nancy lol…and there is no one on this board more negative about our coaches than you are…doesn’t this make you a tad hypocritical? Just sayin’

2 Likes

SMU will light our secondary up

2 Likes

I have an old navy buddy coming in town Thursday, he has never been to a college football game before (big Seahawks fan), please Coogs, give me a good game.

9 Likes

2nd. if Tune is good and on, SMU can be beat; they haven’t looked like world beaters; I certainly think Cinci and UCF are better. If the coogs can keep putting things together; they can win.

3 Likes

We could crap all over ourselves against SMU and we might find out how much they hate us.

I don’t care if we win one other game so long as we can pull the biggest upset by beating SMU. I understand the weather forecast calls for 70% rain.

Hoping that Clayton is healthy, our receivers use generous amount of stick-um, and Bryson gets additional snaps during practice (and some during the game!)

3 Likes

I can’t find anything you have ever posted that would give even a hint that you want to believe anything positive.

6 Likes

We should already know how much they hate us and will pour on as many points as they can. Remember 1989 when we put 95 on them? I’m sure their alumni does and will encourage all of their players to remember as well. So, we had better play our best and not let them.

1 Like

Similar to me. I’m bringing an Aggies Grandfather. I am trying to slowly convert him to the locals . . . . . Hope it’s exciting and well played . . . . .

2 Likes

Only on the basketball board

Herman stoked that hate and it bit him in the butt

It does seem like the weather could be a major factor, could be the kind of game with multiple lightning delays…and a wet mess.
tough conditions will favor the coogs run based attack, give the defense more rest and make a passing game easier to defend…this could actually play into our hands for the 10 people and the band who stay to watch

2 Likes

Yes. If given the chance, they’d return the favor.

Troll or one of the Legion of Doom using another screen name