The Stock Market is about to go crazy

Between the reactions to the virus and all of the other new stuff coming on line and I don’t just mean 5G but also the unbelievable advances in AI, IOT, Battery technology and communications, medical advances aided by space technology. It is going to like 1996-1999.

1 Like

I have investments, but I don’t have the nerves to play the market. It’s so incredibly sensitive to good and bad news. It’s a massive game, and you have to know how to play the game.

I have a lot of good dividend paying stocks and bonds. But I have bought some stocks on advice of what I consider very good sources.

1 Like

What are your plans right now? Are you buying or still waiting? I really wont be looking for any short term gains so I may wait another month to see how things go, not too worried if I miss a big week. I feel like we will drop more before the rise starts though.

On good advice I am nibbling at prices that haven’t been seen in some stocks in 5 to 10 years. Royal dutch shell is under $40 and so is Exxon. As one guy I know said if Exxon goes under then it is all over for the market and us.