The "Way Too Early Top 25" Thread

they should be able to on paper.

Let dejon create/distribute and grimes go into full on aggressive scoring attack mode.

It is also decided by someone without knowledge.

They’re drunk

1 Like

Maybe, maybe not. Between Sasser, Mills, and Mark, that could be a true statement.

3 Likes

freshman mark isnt better than grimes…sasser is better at certain things but grimes is an overall better player…mills is in a league of his own in scoring but every other aspect of basketball grimes is better

2 Likes

Should we expect to hear this all season again? I get it for the first year, but it is just stupid after that. Makes it seem like he just transferred. It made me so mad that in Duke Catalon’s senior season they were still calling him a “UT transfer”.

3 Likes

I think its impossible to completely project what Mark is going to do, but agree it’s unlikely he’ll be better than Grimes next year as a freshman. Grimes rebounds, drives and defends better than Sasser and I’d say has more upside to really jump a level next year than Sasser does. With Mills, yeah, it’s just how much you value scoring vs. other facets and also depends on how much he improves vs. Grimes.

Deeky could be better than Grimes next year if he really put it together.

But I’m on record as expecting Grimes to really take a leap next year if he stays healthy.

1 Like

I think Grimes will improve and be an absolute beast next year. He will the guy that will absolutely take over games next year. Mills has that potential as well. Thus quite an offensive 1-2 punch. Plain and simple we are loaded in those positions.

1 Like

Dropped to #23

UT at #19, is that some kind of sick joke?

4 Likes

UT doesn’t need to actually have anything tangible to be rated. They are rated because they are UT and have a large following that is catered to for financial reasons.

2 Likes

Yep, I thought everyone already knew this

1 Like

There Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack ROFL

I think it is nice for Shaka’s last year.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Considering our recent history, I’m not going to point fingers…even at UT.

But I will laugh my ass of at what their millions is buying. Average results and healthy urine! Great job Austin!

That picture is why they are opting for a 10K seat arena. Probably too big.

Aren’t they ranked at everything in preseason…even in sports they don’t play. I bet if there is a preseason hockey top 25 UT is at least in the others getting votes.

1 Like

It really is BS. What could it be based on?

Their alumni buy a lot of magazines and/or sign up for subscriptions.

Case in Point Dave Campbell s Texas Football !!

1 Like