The wrath of ddkately

(Pull my best Sean Salisbury) Where are All the Coogs in this City that didn’t make the game??? I mean Myself and the kids again in Kingwood??? At BreWings off 59? I have seen more fans in this City before, unless all was at Reliant. Did a lot of people forsake the team after a 1 - 1 start? Shoot, I could not find anyone at the PT job either as I was the only UH fan watching (UH vs OU) at the bar at a Hyatt Hotel.

2 Likes

Huh?

We need to be ranked in the top 25 to get a big crowd.

Houston

We were a ranked team when we played OU, and had just finished the big Peach Bowl win, and everybody was still in love with Tom Herman. Totally different circumstances.

Contrast to this game…no ranking…coming off shellacking against OU and humiliating loss against Army in last bowl game…and for all the Holgorsen-lovers he’s just not as charismatic as Herman, and after Herman’s fall from grace some folks will have trouble warming up to any coach for awhile.

WHAT!!! …

ole dd has turned this into ANOTHER StarTrek movie …

when actually …

he STILL can’t find that elusive choo choo station …

I guess I would be … uhhh … wrathful … too

1 Like

The attendence was 40,000+. Maybe 2,000 were WSU fans and another six thousand were just football fans. So nearly 30,000 were UH fans. That is a lot of support.

1 Like