This our chance to join the Big 12 or SEC!

For one season at least…

This is email I sent to dr Khator

Dr Khator

Hear me out, I’m sure you and Tillman have already thought about this, but there might be a seismic change coming with some conferences not playing and some are. This might be our big chance.

What if some of Big 10, some of Big 12, some of SEC decide to play and form some type of conference, would you feel comfortable putting your feelers out and see if they would take us in? We as u know are one of the largest cities in the US, I’m sure we could offer huge TV ratings playing some of those teams!

You can show them how far we have come with facilities etc etc and let them know we would expand TDECU immediately. I’m sure there are all kind of legal issues that would have to be dealt with. It would only work if they would guarantee us a spot in one of the conferences going forward as we would burn our bridge with the AAC.

This may be far fetched but seriously think about it, especially if the “other “ schools would be open to letting us in. We may not get another chance, we have to strike while all this instability is occurring.

Anyway that’s what u get paid the BIG bucks for, thanks for listening.

Go Coogs

1 Like

If Dr. Khator really wants to be on the cutting edge she would send a truck to pick-up some of our Coogfan posters to use as live subjects for our new medical school. We could be world leaders in the research and treatment of mental illness.

24 Likes

Thanks for emailing them.

1 Like

Do these people not realize that there could be massive lawsuits in the future if something goes awry with playing football this season?

4 Likes

Will there be lawsuiuts if any students in the B1G or PAC12 catch the virus while attending college? Probably, because so many people are looking for a reason to sue someone and get money for nothing.

2 Likes

Well if they pay off the right politicians and applicable government bureaucrats then they can get blanket immunity like Big Pharma “vaccine” manufacturers.

3 Likes

That’s a funny way of saying “lifelong health complications”

4 Likes

Since I have to break this down further.

There’s a difference between a student getting sick on or near campus which can’t be proven that they got it FROM campus (plausible deniability defense) and a football player dropping dead on the field or getting sick and dying a few weeks after playing a game.

Especially if the football team quarantined and tested regularly. In this instance, plausible deniability is all but non-existant.

2 Likes

Or sue and get money for something.

School’s doc said that I am good to go. Now I got this virus,scared my lungs, messed up my heart and now the NFL will not look at me.

2 Likes

You are assuming that anyone who plays sports and contracts the virus, contracted it from playing the sport – regardless of where one may have contracted it. That’s wanting something for nothing.

We live in a hyper litigious society, where people are always looking for someone to blame for their misfortune. Sometimes, it’s just from one’s own bad decisions; but the lawsuits continue.

I served on a jury once for a civil suit in which a truck driver was suing a hospital. The truck driver had contracted tuberculosis and his doctor told him he needed to go to a hospital. He didn’t have any money, but the doctor arranged for him to go to a local hospital who took care of him for many months – free of charge. Sometime during this period, his son had also contracted TB and died. The man sued the doctor and hospital for not inquiring about helping anyone else in his family or going to his home and taking care of his son. That’s wanting something for nothing.

BTW, The doctor settled out of court for $100K. The hospital successfully fought the complaint.

this is a post about football and different playing possibilities, we don’t need you hijacking it with your arrogant covid judgements…if you want to talk politics and insult people go to the sat.

Yes…and if there is no football, there will be no lawsuits !!!

Get real !!

1 Like

I never mentioned politics. I never mentioned COVID. My post had nothing to do with either of those topics.

I also got 16 hearts. That is the highest amount I ever got.

The original post had something to do with moving to the Big 12 or SEC which is NOT going to happen at the moment.Certainly the conferences are not adding members now.

However, I do firmly believe that the safety of our players, coaches, employees and fans come first. We should not be playing now. Not at all.

We stay safe now. We play in the future.

3 Likes

I’m sure she reads all letters, especially those with the salutation of “Hear me out.”

2 Likes

This could be the year we step up with the big boys.

1 Like

Keeping the AAC out there w/ the P3 can only help our positive exposure. Still a month to make any changes, cancel or stand pat.
#GoCoogs!

She was actually very complimentary of my email, what are u doing to help or come up with ideas to further us along, except making fun of or criticizing other people, it’s time to think outside the box

3 Likes

Well. What did she say?

1 Like

Basically she said yes great idea, she felt like change is forthcoming, they are exploring all options as they arise, would be a lot of legal to work thru but basically she seemed very open to the idea and sincere, I don’t think she just blows smoke up peoples butts to appease everyone

3 Likes