Thread closed for politics and profanity --> RE: House Is Balling!

I don’t care about you haters that will have something negative to say… Danuel House is balling for the Rockets in the playoffs!

Go Coogs! Go Rockets! For the City!

5 Likes

Go Coogssss

1 Like

He’s improved a lot since the time he was at UH. Turned into a heck of a player.

3 Likes

He was a damn good college basketball player, too… Could’ve used coaching by CKS but it is what it is…

1 Like

Bailed on the Coogs. Oh, well.

3 Likes

Well, let’s see how he does the higher the Rockets go. Too early to get excited. Wait till next round.

1 Like

Nah… We.Need.Excitement.Now!

3 Likes

He had his chance and bailed to Agy hi

8 Likes

I don’t blame either guy for leaving but it would have been interesting to see what CKS could have done with a team with Tashawn, House, Stiggers, Pollard, Chicken, Barnes and Rose that first year.

I’m guessing we’d still be a guard short and we’d have made the NIT but maybe we could have been a tourney team. Add Joe Young and maybe it’s an Elite 8 team.

4 Likes

Ifs and buts… We ended up with CKS. We won.

3 Likes

So much pettiness… I hate people :unamused:

4 Likes

House is dead to me

4 Likes

It was always House’s dream to play basketball for the University of A&M.

1 Like

Whose House!

4 Likes

Really?

He was recruited to play Big East basketball at home in Houston but we wound up in the AAC. I don’t blame him for wanting to play at a higher level.

2 Likes

last year as he admitted himself, he had a bad playoff run. He has improved tremendously on not disappearing for several gms. Give the Man his due. Glass half empty kind of person I guess!
Go Rockets :rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

Cogarus… You, UCONN and ESPN believe the Big East is better than the AAC… Nobody else buys that garbage.

3 Likes

Chron headline this morning has “former A&M, Hightower star”…I guess it all depends on your perspective.

It’s fair game when the coach who recruited you gets fired.

1 Like