Thursday night game to watch

Our next FBS opponent, Tulsa, is playing Temple tonight on Thurs Night College Football. Let’s give our conference mates our TV sets.

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/tulsa-golden-hurricane-vs-temple-owls-prediction-picks-2018

7 Likes

If you’re in the area, tickets are as low as $2.

I don’t know why…

It will be interesting to see which Temple team shows up. After the way they beat Maryland you would think that they may be turning a corner but you never know.

4 Likes

Different QB played. I wonder if Frankie Juice lost his pulp?

2 Likes

Lol nice!!!

This is why Temple needs their own on campus stadium.

1 Like

Old pic with Attack the MAC signs.

2 Likes

They need their on-campus stadium. Their local city council/mayor are in the pocket of the Eagles and have been impeding the process. The level of filth in the politics is gross.

2 Likes

Not every school can convince students/faculty/BOR that it’s a good idea to spend $100M on a stadium while running at a 8 figure budget deficit.

1 Like

Temple’s new QB protects the ball better, makes smarter decisions.

Tulsa isn’t that good.

1 Like

Anyone see that sack fumble on the Tulsa QB and no one from temple picked up the ball. So the center casually scooped it and ran for a TD… :sweat_smile:

Could Rice beat Tulsa?

Anyone else watching right now? I hope ESPN never does this for a UH game. This is the kind of crap you can do after a game in a post game analysis.

2 Likes

Well chances are Rice’s defense is better than UT’s so maybe.

Holy hell the Tulsa QB is awful. Temple has scored two defensive TDs, created five TOs, and executed a great fake punt.

Two weeks in a row Temple’s defense totally outclassed UT’s defense against the same opponents.

So much for Tulsa being a passing team.

The temple defense was also applying pressure and did not give the Tulsa WR 5 yard cushion. I hope CMD was watching.

3 Likes

5 turnovers will usually cost you – and it did Tulsa tonight.

1 Like