Ticket Brokers

I have hard good and bad and actually experienced fraudulent tickets when I purchased them from Stub hub some years ago. Who is best out there?

For the Armed Forces Bowl no need to go through a broker, simply go to their site and click on tickets. Or follow this link: Tix - Ticket Sales or this one: https://armedforcesbowl.tix.com/Event.aspx?EventCode=1086256

I’ve bought UH tickets from both stub hub and vivid seats. Not had an issue with either.

2 Likes

Purchase the Armed Forces Bowl game through University of Houston. Helps with our required allotment and if I had to guess you could move to any open better seat in the stadium if you don’t like the seats received from our ticket office…

3 Likes

Buy tickets from the University, it counts towards our allotment as mentioned. For sold out events, I have used Stub Hub and SeatGeek for a few years now with no problem, until…

Last Saturday was the first time ever that I was scammed by a vendor for the opening game at Fertitta Center. There were about 15 of us in the same boat. The University’s hands are tied when it comes to 3rd party vendors, but they were gracious enough to give us standing room only tickets. They did not have to do that.

SeatGeek refunded my money plus 20%. We were very lucky that the University was kind enough to let us in. Shout out to the poor staffers who had to put up with frustrated scammed ticket holders

PLEASE buy tickets directly from the Univ of Houston.

The University has to buy X number of tickets regardless of those actually sold.
So EVERY DOLLAR for the ticket you buy from the University goes directly to the bottom line.

1 Like

I will buy from UH, I was just asking

1 Like

I contacted Cougar Pride asking about buying tickets to be given to students and nothing has been set up yet. However, CP did indicate tickets would be sold and given to members of Armed Forces in the DFW area but did not yet have all of the details.