Tickets arrived yesterday! Quick question

I got my cards. I do remember seeing an option asking if we wanted a card or tickets. I’ll have to go poke around and see if I can find it again.

To note that tickets were delivered differently than requested does not equate to fussing. I noted a positive for the actual tickets but, when something comes up last minute that keeps you from going to the game, having the electronic transfer option of the Season Ticket Card is very beneficial so I can give it to anyone anywhere in the city in a matter of minutes. No worries though – this will open up other avenues for resale sites if I know I won’t be going to the game.

From my renewal:
Application: 2017 Season Ticket and Cougar Pride Renewal

Delivery Method: SSTC - Season Ticket Card
By selecting this delivery method, you will receive one (1)
season ticket card per seat for the entire season. If you
would like to receive individual tickets for each game for
the entire season, please change your delivery method to
UPS.

I specifically requested the Season Ticket Card and the following was in the email I received from the ticket office confirming my renewal earlier this year.

Application: 2017 Season Ticket and Cougar Pride Renewal

Delivery Method: SSTC - Season Ticket Card
By selecting this delivery method, you will receive one (1)
season ticket card per seat for the entire season. If you
would like to receive individual tickets for each game for
the entire season, please change your delivery method to
UPS. All Season Ticket Cards will be shipped via UPS GROUND
in early August.

Yep, my email says the same thing. I’m not trying to create a big fuss, but my season ticket group members are unhappy.

Thanks for the follow up and the information. I wonder what the additional price would be for the memorabilia ticket sheet for those interested. They should offer one to first time season ticket buyers as a welcome gift that they can keep to remember their first season.

I picked cards and the cougar pride office verified I picked cards. I got paper anyway. :weary:

I didn’t feel like people were fussing, I was just getting clarification on something I may have missed. It seems like it happened to several people. No fuss, glad that I can afford tickets, glad to have my tickets, and glad that Cougar Football is almost here. GO COOGS!!

1 Like

I also wanted cards, but don’t remember ever seeing the option when I renewed. I’m not mad about it, I think the cards were easier to handle. It was nice to whip out my season pass card to show to everyone.

2 Likes

Silly question but where are we putting the cougar Pride sticker

I agree, this is not fussing. Expecting our Ticket Office (with a new hire from Alabama, running it) to deliver a product on schedule and on spec, is disappointing when it does not happen. These glitches with our Ticket Office do occur, year after year, Not very Power 5 ish, lol.

2 Likes

I wanted tickets and got tickets. No problem here. Didn’t really care for the cards anyway.

Good question. I got that packet in the mail and wasn’t sure if we had to do something with it. For example, the cougar pride card, are we supposed to use that to get our food discounts? With the ticket card we used that to get our discount, is the ticket alone sufficient?

I requested STC when I renewed and the renewal confirmation email clearly indicates I requested STC. I sent an email to Jake in the ticket office and the following is his reply. Looks like a “canned” response and notice the typo mistakes. "I do noticed and “my end is has”

I do noticed in your confirmation receipt below that it states season ticket cards, but on my end is has paper tickets so I’m not entirely sure what happened with the selection for your tickets. I do apologize that you did not receive the season ticket cards stated on your receipt below and the inconvenience that might have created for you this season. If you need anything else or have any additional questions please let me know.

Thank you and Go Coogs!