Tickets Delivered

1 Like

125 row N

A bit higher than the seats I had for our games there before TDECU which is good because I was too low for those games. I might trade these for the 300 level seats a friend got.

Wow, they stuck me in OU’s side of the stadium!
I’m in section 552!

CP # - 2, probably

Section 626, row J at Reliant. Players are going to look like ants from up there.

Section 303 at TDECU. Not dramatically better. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Section 136, Row H. Is that row too low to see well? I would have bought a bit higher but at least the players can hear me YELL.

Did anyone receive their parking pass for TDECU? I expected it to be with the tickets.

I got the parking passes in the big yellow folder. How about that $6 LuAnn platter coupon?!? Score.

1 Like

125 row J; parking pass and Yeoman Hall wristbands included. :slight_smile:

That’s just wrong. I always understood the Cougar Pride points system-- but jeez Advocare kickoff people give the school it’s tickets on its own side.

1 Like

Mine were in a big trifold yellow envelope

Did anyone notice the AAC championship game parking pass? That’s what I suggested from last year short turn around.

1 Like

Exactly, there should be no excuse for placing fans on the opponents sideline.

I chuckled when I first saw it but it is a good idea. No harm including it and the bar code scan last year was a nightmare of everyone. Kudos to Coog07 and the AD thinking ahead. I hope I get to use it!

(Sec 341 for me)

Sec 131 at TDECU
Sec 120 at NRG (corner endzone)
Whopping 20.7 CP Points

Sec 527, Row H. Guess I’ll be watching most of the game on the big screen.

125 Row L. 129 row 10 TDECU.

Man, been getting jealous all day thinking that UPS didn’t deliver the tickets. Went to the tracking site tonight and it said delivered and then remembered that UPS did come, but I thought they only delivered a big box for my wife. Turns out the tickets were behind it and had been sitting outside all day. Got to be more observant.

Ended up with Section 134 Row T for the OU game - 126 Row 20 for TDECU

I’m happy.

TDECU - 232 Row 5
NRG - 136 Row H
CP Points - 45.70

631 is very similar to the seats I got through UH for the Texas Bowl vs TCU. Back then I was on the ‘family plan’ for seats.

1 Like

7 lifetime points for me. Got Section 602 a few rows up.