Tickets wanted

I have a single ticket this season. I was lucky to be one of the 25% to be allowed to pick a seat. Since the allotment is sold out I was wondering if there was anyone who might not be able to make the Lamar or Boise St game and might have an extra ticket available so my son might be able to go with me. Please PM me if you have one available and how much you want for it? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Check the BB Ticket Update thread. Someone had extra for Boise St

I don’t know how to transfer tickets, but I will be at a bi-annual Thanksgiving family reunion and will not be at first two games. I have 2 seats in section 105.

2 Likes

Have 2 tickets and parking pass for Boise’s game.
Email:linda4802@aol.com

1 Like

It is easy to transfer tickets from your computer. Just sign in to your Cougar Pride account and click on the transfer link. You need the email address of person you’re transferring to and they need to accept within 48 hours.

I just got back a half hour ago and had not been checking or I would have been able to give them away. Hopefully I won’t have any more games I have to miss, but should something happen I will know next tiem. Thanks for the instruction.

I was wondering if it’s possible to just take a picture of the tickets in your apple wallet with your iPhone and then send the picture to a friend. Does anyone know if that would work?

Yep.

1 Like