Titans took care of business..will the Texans? Update..NO

Maybe the Texans had their great grad coach on their staff, one who preaches toughness and ball control, and they let him walk…to the old Houston Oilers.

Oh, I hope BOB proves me wrong today but I have a feeling we all know what we are going to get from him.

1 Like

It would be interesting, not excited about Bill Obrien coaching at all.

1 Like

The Texans winning or losing doesn’t move my meter a ton. If they lose today I would be a little disappointed. If they win today and lose to the Titans next week though I’d be devastated.

1 Like

Y’all, what if they made the Super Bowl and even won? I would be over the moon.

Most on here are indifferent and aren’t big Texans fans so wouldn’t be that big deal to them. It’s all about the Hate for BOB! Even though they are for sure #3 on my love of Pro Houston teams, it would be great accomplishment for the City!!

1 Like

I don’t blame them for their dislike of BOB. I’m in that group too. But I still want them to win!

3 Likes

I’m with you. I rather have new coach but don’t hate BOB and follow n root for them bec they rep Houston so I that’s good enough for me vs having no NFL team.
Been several Astros managers I didn’t like but I still watched and followed very closely since late 60s.

2 Likes

Its all lined up for the Texans which means they will probably get curb stomped today. I know they beat KC up there before, but the Texans run game is not hitting like it was back in October especially since Tytus Howard got injured.

Great start, so far! 14-0

1 Like

Who are these Texans? 21-0 in the first quarter. And we are not playing in Buffalo so I am not super worried yet.

1 Like

This is crazy! I dig it 21 -0

Congrats to the Texans fans on the board. Seriously thought they would get smoked.

Titans Texans for the super bowl. That’s a matchup that stirs emotions for those of who were around In the early 90s.

This is not really the texans winning but the chief’s losing. Muffed punts? Botched punts? Dropped passes??? Is this playoff ball??

Umm it’s only the first quarter and this IS a Houston team. We’re not counting our eggs just yet. But I’m loving this game so far!

2 Likes

That was a terrible call, you can’t go with that fake there. And a quick TD Goody’s of Houston pasts doing up early.

1 Like

Should have gone for it on 4th and a foot instead of kicking the field goal. Then to call the fake punt in that situation is truly a terrible call.

3 Likes

This is a classic Houston choke.

4 Likes

It’s one thing to lose a 24 point lead. To do it in a quarter is something special.

4 Likes

Within 3 mins!

2 Likes

And the Texans have crashed back to earth.

1 Like