Todd Orlando

Looks like Orlando is interviewing for the Temple gig. I just got into Philadelphia. He was in the lobby of the Airport Marriott. I did not say hi. Looked like the interviewer just came to get him.

11 Likes

Small world

He’s from Pittsburgh PA area I believe.

The progression seems to be top level P5 coordinator to AAC Head Coach to P5 Head Coach.

Im calling it now. And down go the cows against Georgia. 56-10

3 Likes

I’d be psyched for him if he got that job.

1 Like

That’s great news for Temple, the AAC, and people like me who bask in the warm glow of the Evil Empire’s ongoing underachievement.

9 Likes

Will he hire Coach No D as he advised Applewhite???

21 Likes

This is getting more comical than those overrated TV corny dramas from the '70s - '80s

Orlando is just getting ahead of the orangebloods running him outa Austin with pitchfolks and torches …

He will probably state that he was leading a parade outa the 40 acres from all his fans …

Will be a tough guy to play against.

Maybe. D‘onofrio was successful at Temple. Knows the area recruiting

Inside information. Maybe he’s recruiting.

Maybe he can recommend coach D‘onofrio to ut when he leaves

7 Likes

hope he leaves before their bowl game…

3 Likes

Yep ole Hemroid will have to get in line with the rest of us and pick ah number for the next available DC candidate …

Orlando is the ONLY DC he has had as a HC … what a dilemma to be in …

I seem to recall Charlie Tuna had the same problem before ole Hemroid … the defense … just hard to believe with having some of best defensive talent at the #1 state university that UT HCs cannot find a decent DC … even ah fair to Midland one … anywhere …

3 Likes

Georgia is going to expose them as NY6 posers whether he’s there or not.

3 Likes

Would be great to see CTO vs. CMA. Heheh

2 Likes

I think Georgia is going to whip their ### too. UT will be close at the half but Georgia will cut through them like a hot knife through butter thereafter.

2 Likes

Happy for TO if he gets the gig, and he should.
But…wait for it…
TU will get bulldozed by the Dogs, and then, here come the excuses !!!
Count it.

Wow, didn’t see this thread before posting in the Collins leaving for Georgia Tech thread. Basically said that Temple should go after Orlando since he’s a Pennsylvania guy. Hope he gets the job.

1 Like