Tomball Area

What is the area like? Any coogs live out there?

My brother loves it, pretty homogenous with the rest of houston. Lot of rush hour, old town spring and old town tomball are cool. I perform at puffabellys from time to time.

If you can find a master planned community, it’s better bc the value of your house stays up along with neighborhood. The woodlands is good and I’ve lived in kingwood for a long time and it’s still great. If you just buy a great house in Tomball and it’s not master planned it could go down hill over 10yrs or so. The heights and some great areas inside loop don’t have to be master planned bc they are expensive so it keeps the neighborhood up. It’s the suburbs in Houston that you need to be careful where to buy and not be deceived by just a great house.

The schools the house is zoned to is huge in the burbs

Tomball, Cypress, Klein …I don’t see much difference. The schools are good, the people are nice and the homes are similar. You have starter homes, nice homes and luxury homes all in the same school district.

We decided on the cypress home instead of the tomball home. Made the right choice for sure!

1 Like