Top 10

In both polls tomorrow!

9 Likes

No, that would make too much sense.

2 Likes

:pray:

1 Like

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chron.com/sports/cougars/amp/No-12-UH-knocks-off-No-25-Cincinnati-takes-13605648.php

UH (23-1, 10-1 AAC) has won eight in a row since suffering its only loss of the season Jan. 9 at Temple. The Cougars were predicted as a No. 3 seed in Saturday’s early bracket reveal by the NCAA selection committee and is likely to move into the top 10 in both national polls Monday for the first time since the end of the 1984 season.

2 Likes

2 Quad 1 wins this week and the three teams above us all lost (one last twice).

5 Likes

Yep top 10. :basketball:

1 Like

I was optimistic before the season. I never imagined this though. I figured we would be a top 25 team and lose 4-6 games.

I am still in a state of ‘WOW’.

18 Likes

But, but…this wont go well with Seth Davis. He might drop us from his Top 25…

1 Like

This team could actually win the national championship. Duke v Houston where we flip the David v Goliath script on a team from North Carolina.

It would be fitting.

9 Likes

Where is that Coogfan that told us about his dream that came down to freethows vs Duke and the dream had the feeling of an upset, not heartbreak???

2 Likes

Man… What a matchup that would be.

1 Like

Without a doubt. That was a damn good team we beat today.

4 Likes

Johnny, what say you? Do you still feel a Natty in you?!

Yes and we’ll have to see them 2 more times.

1 Like

Had a friend over to watch the game who is a Michgan State alum. He said after watching us… “you guys can play or beat anyone with how hard you play”…

I agree.

6 Likes

Yes sir! That was a impressive performance today over a great team today. Cumberland is an animal but teamwork won it for the good guys.

3 Likes

Hopefully Cincy will not fall out of the polls to far so if they keep winning, they can be back in the top 25 when we meet again.

2 Likes

Shouldnt this be a “quality loss” since they lost to #11 in a close game…I mean the Big12 get away with “quality losses and a 13 - 10 Texas team may get in Tourney”…We can petition the voters for a "“Quality Loss and move back one spot”.

7 Likes

Yes. Definitely.

2 Likes

Should be

1 Like