Track Meet at College Station

I just looked up the results from Saturday’s events and UH men did not have a finisher in any of the track events but were shown on several field events. Did we not compete on the track?

We didn’t take the A team of sprinters except for Naomi Taylor. She finished 3rd. There is another A&M meet in a few weeks and there is a meet each weekend. Probably some meets will focus on developing athletes and others will feature the A team. Meet to watch is the Tiger Paw Invitational on Feb 12-13. Serious competition there and then the NCAA’s a month later. No AAC championship is on the schedule which surprises me.

2 Likes

The Charlie Thomas invitational on Feb. 6th is the main one at A&M and one we should have our top guys in. I believe we have won that meet the last two years. Then as 230 said, Tiger Paw is the “big one” this year for indoors. I wonder if we will throw in an additional meet near the end of February if the conference doesn’t do a championship.

2 Likes

Based on what I have seen, coogs should be competitive in both. Maybe they will win them
Both!

1 Like