TSU beats #6 MissSt @ MSU

Your Honor may I present exhibit A…TSU beat #6 MissSt AT Dudy Noble…Anyone can beat anyone, any place at any time…love College Baseball. UTRGV beating us isn’t even a blip on the radar compared to TSU pulling that one off. Spent time around TSU program and NO ONE does more with less in D1. They have zilch for facilities and resources. HS have more than they do. Congrats to our H-Town brethren.

Wonder how many MSU fans are calling for HC head :grin:

6 Likes

Yes but that is just one game, I’m sure a fluke, but our issue is a constant downward spiral it seems, consistently losing to teams we shouldn’t, underperforming, case closed find a new coach. I’ve lost faith in Whitting

1 Like

It’s no different than UTRGV beating UH…in fact it’s much worse as they got skins hanging on the wall and are ranked #6. I feel your pain though…I don’t care who the HC is @ UH…just win…I’d like to go to Omaha before I check out

Yes I want us to go to Omaha also, I’ve been to those super regionals were we were so close, but no Cigar

Making excuses for UofH. The excuses never stop with Cougar fans.

1 Like

Says the guy whose GF made him wear a TU shirt …LOL

But their not winning. And it has been ongoing for while now. That’s why he’s calling for a new coach. The part that really gets me is the mental and defensive breakdowns that happen way too often. I’m not calling for him to go but I don’t have any realistic expectations for this year to be avg at best and staying home again come time for Regionals #64

1 Like

Lol. You remember? I make her wear UH! My 9 month old daughter wears UH clothes also!!

The things we do for love😁 30 Hail Marys my son and all is forgiven

2 Likes

The problem is there has been a downward trend for a few years. And starting out slow has been one of the main issues.

2 Likes

Losing that series to Youngstown was not excusable, and now to another no name team who came in struggling…we lost key recruits who were once committed to UH…and now we are seeing why.
Maybe somehow we can turn this around…if you believe in miracles.
I like Whitting and have always rooted for him and our Coogs, but the signs of the program weakening are getting stronger.
I realize also that we have a bunch of new faces on this team, but that is still no excuse for our start.
Small home crowds, not competing for a conference and not making a regional could spell the end of this current regime,
If that happens the next coach inherits a recruiting hotbed for baseball plus one of the finest new facilities in college baseball…

2 Likes

And they consistently do against us. It’s just fluke after fluke after fluke. What a weird coincidence.

2 Likes

4 extra inning games in our first 7 games and we are 0-4 in those games. Kind of a weird stat.

This schedule does not get easier…a lot of opportunities to make a statement in the coming weeks. Things could get ugly fast, but I expect our boys to turn it around.

It’s never easy being a Coog :grinning:

1 Like

I am Catholic so I will be listen to you father. :wink:

1 Like