TT vs tu

Herman’s Horns bring the Hammer on the Raiders.

1 Like

Thanks, Tech. Yah blew it.

1 Like

Tech never tried to throw it into the end zone.

1 Like

I knew it. Never fails!

Dude you jinx it!!

Naw, I just seen this movie too many times already.

Nope, DC did it with the prevent defense…

2 Likes

Time to go to the Tech message boards for this meltdown. Following a narrow win over HBU they wanted to run off all the defensive coaches and players. This should be entertaining.

1 Like

Agree, but the HC and special teams coach are culpable.

That was some TERRIBLE coaching decisions in the lat 3 minutes of the game.

1 Like

Those kids were exhausted.

It just didn’t hold up!

Damn it

Prevent Defense Prevents the team that uses it from Winning. I have never seen the opposite.

2 Likes

Okay cmon Kansas!!!

Nobody jinx it!

The Texas Tech coaching staff blew it when it decided to kick a “pop up kick off” after going up 15 with 3:13 left in the game. That gave the Teasips the ball close to midfield, and a short field allowed them to score too quickly. Throw in that dumb*** 3 man rush, and that’s a telltale sign of coaching scared instead of playing to win. Tom Herman is one lucky …

7 Likes

He is lucky. They would have been calling for his head.

They really believe it’s their year.

Tough to watch TT blow that game. Even tougher to be them.

4 Likes

I hate that pooch kick almost as much as a backwards pass.

3 Likes

Barf. Barf. Barf…

2 Likes

Some of you act surprised…Tech has not played respectable defense since Leach was there…Choke job waiting to happen…You play passive and refuse to rush QB, thats what happens…
Texas is terrible on defense too…Good luck beating K Stae or the Oklahoma schools or Baylor with that defense…

4 Likes

That 3 man rush allowed Tech to outscore Texas 35-10 through most of the second half. It wasn’t until 3 minutes left down 15 that Texas finally got it together.

3 Likes

This is 100% correct. Still can’t believe they didn’t kick that ball deep. Heck, even kicking it out of bounds would have been smarter. The special teams coach should be fired. So should the secondary coach after getting torched by HBU and coverage against UT so soft it made UH’s defense under Applewhite look like Kelvin Sampson man defense.

2 Likes