Tulane beating tulsa

all of a sudden things are looking better for us…an extra week to prep for tulsa…the stars may be aligning for the coogs

Tulsa starting QB went down. So did their backup QB. If they aren’t able to return next week, Tulsa will cancel the Houston game and chalk it up to injuries and Covid.

1 Like

All that and we lose our last chance at beating a ranked team this year.

1 Like

Tulsa tied game at 14 apiece with 3:16 left on 18 yard TD pass by 3rd string QB. Tulane ran kick-off back to Tulsa 28. 1st down on Tulsa 18, in chip shot field goal range.

2 Likes

It’s a good game!

1 Like

Tulane TD, 21-14 with 1:38 left. Excellent play call by Tulane.

2 Likes

Announcers said “after football melatonin we have a fun game” haha! Thought that was funny

3 Likes

Hail Mary TD. Wowzers

2 Likes

Are you kidding me?! 37 yard (45 yards if you count the depth in end zone) Hail Mary TD pass as time expires. Tie game heading to OT.

2 Likes

Wow, the third quarterback is the charm

3 Likes

Unbelievable Hail Mary

1 Like

My husband and I were just talking about him. Impressive

1 Like

Going to 2nd OT.

1 Like

What a game

i was thinking the same thing

1 Like

It really was a pretty blah game until about 8 minutes left in 4th quarter, then all hell broke out.

2 Likes

The kid has moxie. Haven’t seen a QB with more confidence in this conference this year. Tulsa is set for the future.

It’s good for coogs if Tulsa loses, …never mind

1 Like

wow well the ending wasn’t boring…and even if they are down to this fresh qb, they will have to play us to stay in the mix for a shot at the champ game

1 Like

WOW! PICK 6 TO WIN GAME!!! Tulsa 30, Tulane 24. Are you kidding me?

4 Likes

What a way to win the game

1 Like