Tulane: Who is going? Sitting where?

We’re headed over Friday for Saturday’s game in NOLA. Staying at UHAA hotel. Curious as to who is going and where everyone is sitting? We’ll get tickets there.

Our group of 8 will be there. Always enjoy the trip to NOLA when we get the chance. Staying at Hyatt Regency on Poydras, sitting in section 116.

Bringing 3. Somebody mentioned a different way to take bypassing Baton Rouge and going a southern route to New Orleans. What was it?

I might have tickets for you.
I have six, 50 yard line tickets, behind the cougars bench, about 15 rows up.
Wife’s father is severely ill, we might not make the trip. I will know tomorrow.
Let me know if you are interested.

Exit to Hwy 90 and go South thru New Iberia (home of Tabasco), toward Morgan City, Stay on 90, some old hwy and some newer like interstate hwy to 310 into Kenner, South on 10 into New Orleans . . . . .

That’s it. Thanks. Sitting in Section 115 Row JJ. Go Coogs! Coogs Ton Roulet! :^)

Actually, if you stay on 90, it will eventually take you over the Crescent City Connection (big bridge over the river) right into downtown.

I am interested on buying the six tickets

Leaving for New Orleans Wednesday sitting in sec 121 go coogs!

Thanks for the response.
However, things have turned here, and we are going to go the game.

Anyone planning on making the UHAA happy hour at the Ernst Café Friday evening? We should have a later Coogans meetup somewhere in the Quarter…

I’m bringing three. Haven’t bought tickets yet; will probably buy at the gate. Staying at an Airbnb in the Garden District.

Four of us leaving early Friday, seating is section 115. We are staying in the French Quarter area…

Go Coogs…

Group of three traveling Friday a.m. with a few NOLA friends added at the game. Seats in 115. Staying somewhere that’s not downtown…one of the Hyatts I think.

Thank Gid your father in law is doing better

ldanceblroom, thanks for the tip. Looks like that’ll add about thirty minutes to the drive time, but since we would be hitting Baton Rouge around 5, that’ll probably better in the end.

5 of us heading over on Friday and staying at the UHAA hotel.
Looking for some good quaint eating places to try. None of the biggies.

6 of us in section 115. In about 8 Friday. Staying in an air bnb that the wives set up somewhere not too far from some nightlife action.

Cochon and Cochon Butcher are really good, non-traditional NOLA spots. Cochon more sit-down, Butcher is a counter-service bar type spot. Pork belly sandwich at Butcher is phenomenal. Located right next to each other in the Warehouse District.

Mr. B’s in the Quarter, barbecue shrimp is awesome.

The best breakfast spot in all of NOLA is Russell’s Marina Grill up on Lake Ponchartrain. It’s about a 15 minute Uber ride from downtown, but their Eggs Ponchartrain, Chicken and Waffles, Bloody Marys, and mimosas with fresh squeezed OJ are well worth the short trip.