Tulsa ticket count

We’ve sold about 300 tickets since my last update 4 days ago and are down to 2,993 single game tickets available.

Yep the T-Shirt fans are going to punish the team by not showing and not selling it out.

I keep saying this to the people that want a 60 k stadium.

We will be fine. We always have a strong walk up.

1 Like

Thanks for the updates. Keep em coming!

Sold about 170 tickets yesterday. GA is completely sold out.

2 Likes

Deal still going on:

https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/status/786037321334398976

Ticket Count: 2510

Another 300+ tickets sold today. On pace to get to around 1900 tickets available for Saturday; if we get a big walk-or student crown, we’ll come close to a sell out. Not bad:

Damn i need 10 tickets

Ticket Count of available tickets: 2339

A little less than 200 sold yesterday. All 100 level tickets are gone now.

3 Likes

Patrick

Aside from the end zone GA sections, have you ever figured out how many seats each section has?

Not yet. I keep meaning to do that and then put it off. Might try to do that next week.

I did it a long time ago, but misplaced the exact totals per section. But I do remember the rounded totals for each part of the stadium.

Overall, I found there was:

18K in the lower bowl
10K in the South 300s
4K in the North 200s
4K in the North 300s
2.5K in the East 200s
1.5K in the West 200s

40K total, including suites, suite decks, loge boxes and party decks.

1 Like

I did the 300’s last year (but also misplaced that somewhere) and they did come out to be around 14K (a little more if I remember right).

We should crowd souce the count of exact total seats. I’ll start with the N 200s since that’s where I sit.

Here we go:

Note: I used the UHCougars.com game seat sales maps which won’t show seats in sections that are sold out. Therefore, I assumed section 231 is the same as its opposite 227 and that the middle section 229 was also the same as 231. Feel confident about 231 but no so much on 229.

1 Like

A flyover AND the NFL Sunday Night Football bus at TDECU? Has to be a sellout!

2 Likes

Bought 7 tickets yesterday Goooo Coogs

3 Likes

Who has the Secondary Market ticket price spreadsheet?