Tulsa vs UConn

Thought I would watch a few minutes of this game before leaving for our game. It took 23 seconds to get first foul.

6 Likes

Lol. Did Hurley commit it?

3 Likes

I thought Tulsa was a fluke. I don’t think that way anymore.

6 Likes

They have found themselves.

Until they face us and the conference other bast teams On the Road, I am not going to believe they are the real deal yet.

1 Like

You win majority of your Home gms n pick up couple few good Road wins, you will finish in top 4-5 in Conf play. They play very good defense also. Which is exactly what happened in the Coog game where we lead most of the game, then Tulsa made few big shots under 4 min mark and stole the W.

2 Likes

Tulsa up 5 at the Half.

1pts game now Uconn

AAC refs :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

There’s a good possibility Tulsa is peaking at the wrong time of the season.

4 Likes

Memphid and Witchita State both lost so right now it looks like it is the Coogs and Tulsa at the top of the conference.

2 Likes

Horrible by Tulsa to foul a 3 pt shooter.

1 Like

I also saw Tulsa barely get by U con doesn’t this make you think when we play Tulsa latter on our court we will definitely hav
e a big advantage? Remember we didn’t score a point or many in the last 5 min. So don’t give up so early. We will win the AAC and get a5or6 seed when the time comes. Just remember who is the best rebounding team in college basketball! US!!

didn’t have a point

2 Likes

That UConn team is talented. And I mean talented by national standards. They just don’t have the pure shooter. If they did only have one great gunner they would be hell on wheels. Based on what I saw it’s an accomplishment to go in there and win for Tulsa. Gritty.