Tulsa vs USF

Criminy, Montgomery has to be one of the worst fourth-quarter play callers in football. USF is stacking the box on first down. Just once, run play action or an RPO instead of an inside handoff that everyone in the stadium knows is coming.

2 Likes

Montgomery outcoaching himself. Waited too long to go with punt team which means refs had to stand over the ball to allow USF to change and the play clock ran down to 0. He probably should have taken the penalty instead of the timeout.

1 Like

Look at Barnett turning into Sweet Feet out there. Runs like a drunken hippo.

What do y’all think? 2 or 1? They still have 3 t/o’s

Edit: Had 3 lmao

Oof, brutal time management by Strong. Really didn’t need to spend a TO there.

That is on the offensive player caller. He calls Barnett to the sideline to talk about the play. You could see Strong telling him to get back out there.

Tulsa forgot how to tackle

Bad call to take a TO for that 2pt conversion

Yeah and then to run that play. Still Tulsa needs a first down.

Holy hell, even the color announcer was begging Tulsa to roll the QB on first down, and what does Montgomery call? Another inside run that gets stoned.

Montgomery is so conservative in his play-calling.You are 1-4, let your boys loose!

My God, at least give your offense a chance to make a first down and win the game.

2 Likes

Is that because of the QB or just his philosophy?

Wait we’re rooting for USF here right for the good of conference rankings?

But can USF run their way to position? They don’t have Houston’s WR or QB to move fast.

I don’t know about “philosophy”, but he coaches scared. Let the kids play.

2 Likes

USF is going to lose one, if not two or three. So, who cares? I say let Tulsa win to make the west look better.

Thank god

We need USF to stay ranked

also, how do you boow leads two games in a row

Wow!!!’

and that’s why you don’t judge a game by the first 3 quarters alone