Tune Interview

Interview Link

3 Likes

He’s a good young man and a quality representative of UH. I hope he takes the next leap and crushes it this year.

17 Likes

I hope he does too… I also hope we have an open competition for the job.

3 Likes

Where is the interview? I just get a pic.

Click “Interview Link”

There is open competition for the number 2 spot. In his interview week before last, coach made it clear that Tune is our QB and as the starter will get 70% of the reps. The other 3 will get the remaining 30%. He said if we had to play tomorrow, Ike would be the back up.

1 Like

Clayton will dazzle this year. Print it!!!

3 Likes

You just did! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

No offense to Holgy or Tune but what is the point of not having a competition at QB? Doesn’t competition breed excellence?

2 Likes

I just saw Dana on Ch. 13 and he said he needed the young guys to push him but that’s not happening right now. It sounded like Tune is entrenched as the starting QB.

1 Like

Are you just figuring out that Tune is entrenched as the starting QB? That has been the case since King transferred.

3 Likes

I was hoping for some QB competition but that apparently is not the case. I guess I don’t have quite the insight as you do regarding the program. My apologies.

Translation: Sadly we’re screwed.

3 Likes

Translation: my fault for not bringing in an upperclassmen who knows my system better.

5 Likes

Why would an upperclassman who never took rep in this offense know the system better than Tune who was a full year starter?

Things on the internet that just make you say wow.

2 Likes

I think Tune has the skill set to lead us on Saturdays but I’m worried about him holding the ball too long and not working through his WR progressions.

Hopefully, the O-line gives him more time, too.

1 Like

It looked to me like Tune may have put on some weight/muscle, which would theoretically make him more durable.

1 Like

He has. Clayton is Derek’s roommate and they have worked out together. He has bulked up some and has more strength than last season.

5 Likes

Mr. Beast is at he top of the “Tune-hater” list.

2 Likes

©Copyright 2017 Coogfans.com