Tune Ranking

Or perhaps we can coach our OL up?

2 Likes

Lol why are you here!!!

2 Likes

Oh no…some body rolled the rock over !

1 Like

Barring an injury you may want to come back in 2023 so you’ll get your chance to see them, unless Kopp beats them both out.

Need a new Oline Coach!!!

Need a new UH2020

7 Likes

Why, it would the same old sh!t !

1 Like

An oline should give you at least 3 seconds if there is no rush. The stats prove your assessment of Tune is wrong. He still has a lot improving to do if we want to win the conference. An improving line can only help that.

1 Like

Matt, I can see your point, but 12 rushes for 120 yards tells me Tune would qualify as a Dual Threat QB. However, CDH has been reluctant to turn him loose because of the QB’s behind him.

Edit: That is not to say the QB’s behind him are not good. Logan has little experience and Sofian has none. An injury to Tune would be very difficult to overcome with the remaining schedule.

2 Likes

Coach Jones is one of the best in the business. Remember he was with Mack Brown at UNC very briefly and left to come to UH! We are very lucky to have him, but our OL is young and will have to not only gel, but mature to be elite as a unit. They’ve improved as a unit since last year after losing Jones and Williams; let that sink in for a bit.

10 Likes

beat me to it. Our O-line is much better over all than last year. I hope they continue to improve.

10 Likes

Our OL is better than they were in first game, except for the loss of Paul. I can see improvement, but there is no substitute for experience. When I say that, I mean experiencing playing together with the guys next to you and learning to mesh on each play. It takes time and repeitition.

6 Likes

I said months ago that Tune needed 2.5 seconds (last year, it was 1.5)…
He is getting the extra time, and he will get better and better. The more we add in TE quick looks, the more the opposing D will get burned. I see CDH using the TE more and more, freezing LB aggressiveness…

Tune is having a breakout season, if you care to look😃…

6 Likes

Are you British? If not I hereby pass judgment on your spelling of “judgement”.

2 Likes

I disagree but again it’s my own opinion! Seniors will be gone who aren’t coming back so he needs to Coach the younger ones up so they can gel and get better.

1 Like

3-3 with blowout losses to UCF and UC. Granted UC has a great D. But UCF was bottom half and we could not pass on them. When we are down a score I have no confidence that the QB will bring us back. Tulane was the exception, not the rule. Even then it was two QB miscues that got us down early.

…but again, only opinion.

1 Like

UCF losing to Memphis to one, somehow made them bottom half? No they have been on the top the conference for years.

Though judgment is preferable, either is acceptable world wide according to the below inked article. From the article: " Given the numerical superiority of the form without the middle ‘e’ you are probably OK using the spelling judgment in all contexts, though if you prefer to preserve the distinction and use judgement when not talking about judicial matters, or even use judgement in all cases, then that’s fine too."

However, given as to who used it on Coogfans, it is therefore and hither to NOT ALLOWED :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: