Turkey legs

During the last game, I saw people walking around turkey legs. Was this a one-time thing or are they being sold at a concession stand and if so where and how much are they?

Not sure but I had the Coog Nachos with brisket in them and they were really good. Probably the best nachos I have had at a ballgame. (Probably because I don’t typically buy ballgame food).

1 Like

I do like the smoked turkey legs!

Remember that game where UTEP’s football team didn’t get fed. The host school sent turkey legs to the sideline. Mike Price said, (paraphrasing) “it was like being on the sideline with a bunch of cave men.”

4 Likes

I believe it is a regular menu item this season and I think they are $12.

I had to Google around for that UTEP story… And found something. Absolutely hilarious. Nice recall @FunkMasterMilluns.

2 Likes

I thought this was about Jarreau with his shorty shorts. Reminds of Benny.

1 Like

Yeah, I can’t help but be distracted by the short shorts throughout the game. They are already wearing short shorts as it is. Lol whatever floats his boat I guess.

A player rolling up their shorts is becoming a trend around college basketball. I predict Marilyn Monroe’s next proving everything cycles back. I’ll bet Elvin can talk about the short shorts.

The person I hated as a young kid that I most associate with short shorts was John Stockton. Him and Carl Malone shoud of won Oscars for all the flopping they did on the court against the Rockets.

1 Like

“We missed a couple of tackles because of grease on our hands.”

Lolololol

2 Likes

I can just picture them in the locker room scarfing down big turkey legs like barbarians. They were just missing oversized mugs of lager :joy:

1 Like

Was at the grocery last evening and saw smoked turkey legs for like $2.lb. I bought one and shared it with my daughter and grandson. Nice little meal with some butter smothered broccoli!

3 Likes