TV for SMU Game

At present it is scheduled for Espnu.

Yet another channel that costs more, like ESPN+

Any cost free ideas?

I’ve had good luck with Sportsurge.net

3 Likes

It shows up as espn 2 on my sports app. But if it does end up being on espnu you can sign up for a free trial through various providers such as YouTube tv, sling tv, and Hulu live.

Thanks!

We have Sling orange/blue and have all channels but we cannot find ESPNU, it’s supposed to be part of the package. I’m guessing it’s an add on, but it doesn’t state that anywhere. ESPN makes it too complicated with all the extra channels you have to purchase.

2 Likes

I agree. It is a racket.

3 Likes

The providers have us at their mercy now that attendance is so risky for some and limited by other factors.

2 Likes

Wow thats strange. Every time I signed up for a free trial of sling I always had espnu. I’ve finally settled with YouTube tv.

1 Like

I thought it included it as well. We will just keep researching, bound to find out something.

1 Like

Yeah I know it depends on the package you select but I always made sure to select the package that included whatever channel the coogs were playing on. Maybe try calling their customer service to erase all doubt. That being said it still shows as a espn2 game on my mobile app.

2 Likes

ESPNU is channel 725 on Comcast and is part of the sports package. I watch it a lot.

2 Likes

Definitely on the U. Got moved after SMU’s loss.

1 Like

It’s an add on with Sling. You have to pay an extra $10/month to get that plus SEC Network, Longhorn Network (lol), ACC Network, NBA network and others.

2 Likes

Thank you, I had a feeling that was the problem

1 Like

208 on Direct TV

1 Like

If it’s on ESPNU (or any ESPN cable/sat channel) it should be available on the normal ESPN streaming app.

I’m not seeing it on any channel in my Comcast guide, which makes me think it’s on ESPN + or Comcast hasn’t updated its guide.

UHCougars.com and ESPN both say ESPNU but I don’t see it on the YouTubeTV schedule for Saturday (listed as ‘unavailable’).

Your correct, it’s gone. It was listed yesterday when I set it to be recorded…

Just checked ESPN/NCAA football/schedule 60 seconds ago and they list UH/SMU on ESPN/U.

2 Likes