Twice discarded by Texans, Case Keenum now the toast of Minneapolis

Brian Smith article -

Google Search Link: Twice discarded by Texans, Case Keenum now the toast of Minneapolis - Google Search

“I love Houston,” Keenum said. "It broke my heart to see what happened this year with the flood, but it also filled me up with a lot of pride to see just videos of everybody in boats, helping each other out. The stories you hear and the videos you see and J.J. (Watt) raising all that money - just people coming together. It was cool to see.

“I’ve got a lot of pride. Still call Houston home, still rep Houston hard, and it means a lot. I’ve had a lot of people text and call and even come to games from Houston. So it’s been really cool.”

Almost as cool as Keenum, former Coog and ex-Texan, throwing himself into the middle of the NFL’s MVP race in 2017.

2 Likes

“He was with us in our first training camp here, really did a good job. Very smart, really good leadership qualities. … Whatever happened happened,” O’Brien said.

Un-freaking-believable.

2 Likes

The dumbass kept his pick of Savage and let Keenum leave SMH

1 Like

Yes, but remember that O’Brien is not a good football coach !

On most NFL teams this statement would cost O’Brien his job, and probably Rick Smith as well.

2 Likes

Lets hope Case wins six in a row.

1 Like