Twinmom UH will run same Def ...Good?

I have found that it is much more fun to be a grandparent than it is to be a parent even though my grand kids (especially my grand daughter) are really spoiled.

1 Like

When they were younger, my husband was more overprotective than I was. Once they became teenagers, the role reversed. Twin #1 just returned from a deployment to the Middle East and I have never been more stressed in my life and this is not my first experience with them. My husband was deployed 7 times in 24 years to some really dangerous areas. Twice after they came along. It’s one thing when it’s your husband, but another when it’s your baby.

7 Likes

My grandkids are spoiled too – I spoiled them! I spoiled my daughter too. When Julie was young, my wife told me I was spoiling her. I replied that I know, I wanted to spoil her, and why not, she was very obedient, an A student, and never gave us any problems. She said it would be hard on whomever she married and I said that was his problem, not mine. She has a great husband who tries to spoil her within responsible financial ability.

BTW, I also reminded my wife that I spoiled her as well and she didn’t seem to mind being spoiled. She didn’t say anything else. Let’s face it, I’m a spoiler.

2 Likes

We spoiled ours as well. They were good kids. Had impeccable manners, but a bit of a sneaky side when they got older . Typical of teenage boys I guess. Suburban kids doing whatever it is they do. I probably don’t want to know! They wouldn’t offer any info outright, but would tell us if we asked. So we trusted them. Foolish maybe?

2 Likes

My motto was from Reagan…Trust but verify

6 Likes

Exactly!

Gina please extend a thank you to your family for serving. Freedom is only possible if you can effectively defend yourself.

5 Likes

Thank you, I will :blush:

2 Likes

Twinmom,
Now that practice is underway have you heard what the FB team thinks about the BB team going to the Elite Eight? It would be interesting to know !
Go Coogs !

They are beyond excited! When students had actual in class instruction, Derek has had many BB players in class. They support each other’s sport. He’s been to some games and says it’s a great environment. He and his housemates have been watching all the games .

2 Likes

Great !
I really appreciate the insight you bring to the FB board . We would never have any idea without you !

Oh, man. Don’t tell me that. I’ve been waiting for the days that I can get rid of the baby monitors. But it may be a good thing to still have them. I still check on my 3 year old at least 2 or 3 times a night. Lol

1 Like

Thank you :blush: