Two for Tulsa - Section 17 Row 28 - Selling for 110

Less than what they are on Stubhub. Section 117, Row 28, Seats 12 and 13. Selling them for what I got them for.

Can take Zelle, Cashapp, or Venmo.

I prefer that we are on the phone or so while the transfer is going on, or messaging instantly to prevent a lapse in communication on my end.

Please let me know, thanks!

Another thread!

Marketing…

My bad, something came up where I sell both instead of just one. Was seeking, went online and got some, something happened, can’t return.

1 Like

I’m just messing w ya. Makes no difference to me if u sell them on here…nothing wrong w it imo. Just saw u had multiple threads w tiks for sale. #Pandemic

1 Like

For sure :slight_smile: It wasn’t a pandemic issue, an alumni contacted me and sent some over

I’m not the police. I get policed. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. @imauhcoog where you at! :face_with_monocle::exploding_head:

2 Likes

Watching you

1 Like

Just need somebody to WATCH you in all will be Good !

Evidently you care. Nice!

Not really ! Nice!

Well gee, there goes the great day I was having. Ruined because Jess22 doesnt care after all even though he specifically singled me out as the “policeman”.

Oh my, didn’t mean I wanted to enter the same room as you. I yelled from the curb!!
:laughing: :grin: . Hope Day gets better Sir! #Running

Actually I was joking, even you couldn’t ruin my day. Just came off the golf course after carding a 71.

1 Like

Well that’s good, can’t read you too well , so I’ll still step lightly when I see you in my path. Good day on the Links!

1 Like

indeed it was. My Apple stock went shooting up today amongst others as well. Life is good,

I am not an open book thus I am a bit difficult to read.

1 Like

Same. With me as long as I stay off the CDH threads I’m in good shape. Never posted anythg negative on Tune, I really want him to succeed and of course want Football program to have Great success. Personally I’m way more into Basketball side of thgs in College & Pro, plus it’s more comfy at the moment on Coogs side of things. :sunglasses:

1 Like

my take as a longtime UH fan is I have learned through the years it is better to be positive about everything concerning the Coogs and just take disappointment out of the equation. It isnt Pollyanna thinking, it is positive thinking. I figure the players and coaches need as much of our positive support as we can give until they are no longer associated with UH. I wasn’t crazy about Applewhite but he was our coach so any negativity while he was here wasn’t really helping the football program.

1 Like

I hope you get to finish that round.

4 Likes

Nice. I trust you played 18 holes. :sunglasses: