TX HS sports a go at this point

Season ticket holder in August are going to get to choose their seats. You should get an email on the subject once you renew.

Lamar CISD is the name of a school district. (Where I teach and coach). It’s in the Richmond/Rosenberg area. Mostly 5A schools with 1 6A (George Ranch).

Matt, what do you coach? When did you leave radio and start teaching?

If it doesn’t happen, you can just push it to next year. But, if it does happen, and I’m banking on it, then you miss out.

It better be basketball

Going into my 5th year. I teach AP US History and coach soccer.

7 Likes

I moved out of Houston so I wouldn’t be able to attend many games anyways.

Basketball I actually love so that’s a different story.

1 Like

Wow! Its been that long. I guess you don’t miss talk radio. That is quite the career change.

1 Like

I believe option 4 allows a season ticket holder who has not renewed for 2020 can contact the ticket office and reserve same seats for 2021.

***Option 4 – Opt-Out of the 2020 Season and maintain Seat Location(s) for the 2021 Season. Those that have NOT made any payments towards their 2020 Football season ticket renewal may opt-out of the 2020 season but retain their original seat location(s) and renew for the 2021 Football season. Season ticket holders must notify the Houston Athletics Ticket Office by August 1 to maintain their original season location(s) in 2021.