UCF QB situation

Man, if we can figure out how to win 2 of Memphis, SMU and Tulane, we’ll be in the title game

2 Likes

Yea, cause Cincy is a heaping pile of overrated.

2 Likes

Well we would probably be going against them but I get your point. We will see how they close out today

1 Like

Sorry but no- they will win this game against Indy.

I just want to beat a team of the winning record before we start talking about title games. Tulane’s offense looked pretty darn good against OU, and that one is on the road. SMU is a more talented team (taking off my Cougar red glasses) being led by 4-star QB transfer from OU passing at an 80% completion rate. We all know playing Tulsa on the road is never easy regardless of the season records, and we haven’t beaten Memphis since 2015.

3 Likes

I hate that this Gabriel kid got hurt. Hopefully he will get well soon. UCF’s offense is really good. They will keep going.

3 Likes

All I care about right now is GRAMBLING.

2 Likes

UCF should have tried harder to hold onto Milton. Oh, well.

1 Like

You’re really concerned about Grambling?

I hate to see a kid have a tough break like that. Too bad.

YES… N.C. State taught me to assume nothing. I know it was bball but the principle is the same. Besides I’ve seen amazing ineptitude by UH’s offense for 2 years.

2 Likes

Dang that sucks. And on the last play of the game.

there has likely never been an easier path to a ny6 than right now for houston… the easy path in the aac, mixed with the fact that the aac is given the benefit of the doubt with the committee

if coastal losses 1 game, winning the aac will be enough for the ny6 bid… (boise already has a loss)

beat 3 mediocre to average teams (smu, tulane, memphis) and upset 1 good team (cincy) and we likely are in a ny6 this year

2 Likes

Speaking of QB situation, Memphis is starting a true freshman who was an 84 rated 3⭐️ And he’s actually balling out. Current stats 682 yards 6 tds 0 int 63% completion rate.

I think smu, Tulane, Tulsa, and Memphis are all teams we can beat, but can easily lose too. Those are going to be huge games.

1 Like

we can easily lose to any of those four because our offense can easily ‘go missing’ in any of those games… defense cannot do it all.

2 Likes

Just imagine our chances of playing in a NY6 Bowl if we hadn’t lost to Tech!

1 Like

Lol. With tonight’s performance combined with the rest of the season I expect the fans to pack the stadium next week against a super tough Navy team

1 Like

UH offered him