UCLA game - Aggies blow 34 point lead

Yeah I went back and found the post I saw, it doesn’t attribute it to anyone but does indicate “from a regent.” Hindsight being 20/100.

It’s crazy a regent would be that open. It’s even crazier that we have institutions that do so little with so much in our state.

1 Like

He’s been a bit of a scandal profiteer through his career, so he fits right in. Maybe he should lead the fraud, waste, and abuse lawsuit against the Higher Ed Coordinating Board on behalf of the PUF or something.

https://twitter.com/ATVS_JakeNazar/status/904553400557334528

If true (I did not confirm the stat), that is just bad football. The two A&M RBs averaged over 5 YPC and I saw where the QBs did not complete a pass over 10 yards from the LOS (again, I did not confirm). Sure, you want to give the true FR QB a chance to work on some things but you have Nicholls State the next week so I don’t think there was a big hurry to work on things against UCLA. Run the ball, get your W and regroup for your killer 1-2 punch of Nicholls State and Louisiana at home over the next couple of weeks.

1 Like

I find it refreshing that a Regent would be that open. Good for him. Put Scumlin on notice that his stuff does stink. He was an arrogant arse when he was here.

1 Like

I don’t find this refreshing. It’s low class to throw a temper tantrum on social media. I would hope for more from a regent of a flagship university.

…but it does make the dumpster fire more entertaining from a completely shallow perspective.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/TheHerd/status/905131064967938048

3 Likes

Cowherd’s right.

1 Like

It’s gonna be one EPIC game if UT and A&M play each other right now

Epic…as in LONG and Boring !

I can’t believe the coaches let their players act like jackasses after every positive play. Have some discipline! Act like you have been there!

Oh wait never mind, its ATM and Scumlin, the perfect blend of delusion and narcissism.

Yeah. We at UH like to keep our representatives’ temper tantrums on AM Radio instead.

yes how dare 18-21 year old men act like they’re having fun when they are playing a game

football is srs business

trash talking should be the exclusive domain of old dudes on message boards

2 Likes

Again, we played UCLA a few years back. scumlin and kinkkkksbarry were clearly taunting the UCLA bench. We all know the rest. Two games against UCLA…at the Rose Bowl with this type of attitude. That is not a coincidence. scumlin drives the bus. He is in charge.

There is a time and place. Every play is over the top. Gives off negative impressions regardless of the outcome.

1 Like

Cowherd!

2 Likes