UFOs do they exist?

I was about 8 or 9 and was in a truck bed at about 4am in the morning in the middle or nowhere and i look up and i see what looks like a plane or star moving forward with us and then backwards and then in circles in the air. Then 2 more came out of nowhere. Then disappeared.

I think they exist but i also don’t understand why the secrecy.

avatars-000068510980-bq2syo-t240x240

3 Likes

Northern New Mexico? Aliens sure like desolate locations. Why not over Vegas?

2 Likes

Ant nests aren’t that interesting ?
Prime directive encourages no interference in developing ant colonies ?

2 Likes

This isn’t man made technology. They don’t follow any laws of aerodynamics that I am aware of.

They are not a new kind of drone.

1 Like

So the CIA is starting to release their documents.

It is pretty fascinating:

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/collection/ufos-fact-or-fiction

This is like Star Trek

If conspiracies about UFOs become more popular again, will that hurt the popularity of the flat earth conspiracy? You can’t believe in both, right?

The truth is out there.

Other questions are:

If aliens exist, why no crash sites other than the 1 in Nevada which seems fictitious.

Why haven’t they just destroyed us or engaged in war?

why would they have a moral compass in not destroying us and waiting for us to evolve? It’s rare for created creatures to not want power and control.

So basically we have a Star Trek deal where they are part of a federation not wanting to harm the ants? And a men in black deal where they could be living among us and or invisible to us?

I go back to needing proof and the Bible where there’s no mention of aliens. God could have easily stated other beings exist. I’m Catholic so I’m not a fundamentalist. The Catholic Church’s stance that they could exist is a way out of not committing either way and the Catholic Church has always embraced some secular ideas as to not become irrelevant in society.

They always visit remote areas and not big cities like in the war of worlds. They abduct the guy or girl in a remote place. So the question is why? Is it like Star Trek where they don’t want to disrupt us and if so why do all the aliens just have saucers and green men vs there being a diversity of species and aircraft?

If they do exist, it would cause panic and turn our world and religious theories upside side.

We actually could be alone and are that special.

1 Like

Other issues are

If they exist then they have to have been created by God and if not then your taking multiple gods like the Greeks believed. If the one God created them , they aren’t in his image like us and we rule over the animals so what are they? The Bible just mentions us, the angles , devils and animals. Maybe God has a bunch of other created beings with a totally different history etc?

Just bringing up questions and if they do exist, our world turns over in a lot of ways beginning with Christianity then it begs other questions.

An interesting story is the Aurora UFO crash in 1897. Did it happen? I don’t know but it sounds plausible.

Why would God create so much empty space if we are the only ones?

Since the beginning of Man all of our actions have been driven by a struggle for finite resources. That struggle has served us well up to this point. Out of necessity we have innovated, out of greed and desire for the finite we have pushed the human race to levels that 200 years ago would have been thought unthinkable. But with that has come a cost. I am not a tree hugger, but there is a large island of plastic swirling in the Pacific Ocean.

Wind and solar are nice, battery power is debatable whether it is really green and you can’t power an airliner or aircraft carrier with a battery or solar. So maybe it is just our time in our human existence to learn that the resources are infinite in an infinite universe so there is no reason to fight over them and there are better sources of power. I honestly believe once we realize these things our purpose will stop becoming bettering ourselves so we can secure more finite resources to bettering ourselves to aspire to join other evolved societies. In my humble opinion the strongest quality of mankind is our curiosity more so than our greed and territorialism.

The religious aspect is an interesting one. If we realized we weren’t alone I don’t think our religions would cease to exist. They would become our way of viewing god as opposed to “the one true religion” that we will kill you over as we do God’s work. But that is just my opinion.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.space.com/amp/13152-aliens-religion-impacts-extraterrestrial-christianity.html

It would only rock Christianity and as mentioned, other religions already embrace the thought of multiple gods.

As for me, I believe there is only 1 God which is the Christian God but that is my faith.

Judaism and Islam are also 1 God religions and share many of the same sacred texts as Christians. But all 3 fight over almost everything else. Hinduism is the only large multi-god religion I’m aware. Those 4 religions probably represent 5-6 billion earthlings I guess. I think all 4 would be rocked to varying degrees. Humans simply are not yet at a social and cultural development level to deal with these facts.

And we still are a few technological breakthroughs away from having these apparent alien craft capabilities. Our theories of physics are still incomplete at this time. We are only a threat to ourselves at this point.

Note, I personally believe 99.9% of the UFO sightings are a few hoaxes, some experimental air craft sightings, and the majority just normal physical phenomena under special conditions that are misunderstood. We are still lacking “hard evidence” ; but, some of the recent military footage may qualify as that ? That 0.1% of sightings require investigation.

I doubt the alien “federation “ has been in contact with any earth governments. Doubtful that
kind of secret could be kept.

Many things on tv shows from the past of gadgets are now becoming reality which is amazing on the foresight they had back then.

I agree with you on the % of civilian sitings. The military sitings are a lot harder to explain.

There are serious people who are or have been in serious levels of government that are taking this seriously otherwise they wouldn’t have made the requirement that all branches of the military and the intelligence community to release what they have on UFOs. The CIA has started.

Seems like God and UFOs can be argued the same way. I need proof to believe, how come God/UFOs never reveal themselves to the masses, its just the government.

2 Likes

I see your point. It’s personal for each of us. For me, God is faith and a spiritual ideal
realm. No physical proof needed. UFOs-are in the science, physical reality realm. Physical
Proof required.

I was listening to a podcast yesterday on this topic and it was with a former Navy pilot. He said that when the F-18 upgraded their radar, they started seeing a lot more stuff they questioned.

I may be wrong, but I think some of it may be military hardware, but we have places to test the secret stuff so not sure you need to do it out over the water. I also found the pilot recordings associated with these videos to be a bit odd. They seemed more to be commentating than actually tracking the thing. More in ah instead of concern as to what it might be.

1 Like