UH-Arizona Watch Parties

Houston Football Watch Parties

http://www.uhcougars.com/sports/m-footbl/watch_party.html

For those unable to make it to away games - be sure to catch the game at one of the official Houston Football Watch Party locations.

Lucky’s Pub (801 St. Emanuel St., Houston, TX 77003)
Lucky’s Pub (2520 Houston Avenue, Houston, Texas 77009)
Plucker’s (1400 Shepherd Dr, Houston, TX 77007)
Plucker’s (10407 Katy Fwy., Houston, TX 77024)
Lucky’s Pub Cypress (27126 Northwest Fwy, Cypress, TX 77433)

1 Like

I’ll be in NOLA during the game for a bachelor party. The group will have to deal with my absence as I park myself at a sports bar for the entirety of the game. Any recommendations? I’ve been a few times, but not for the televised entertainment factor…

2 Likes

Here’s the info on the DFW watch party:

3 Likes

Is there a watch party in Austin? I just moved back to Austin, I live close to downtown.

The Ritz - 10520 Gulf Freeway at Edgebrook
$14.95 10 oz Certified Angus Sirloin and 6 shrimp for $14.95
20 wings and a pitcher of any beer for $20
Free cover if you’re wearing UH gear

6 Likes

I don’t think I want that sirloin…

2 Likes

I’ll be at the Ritz with my group.

1 Like

LOL… Depends on the seasoning.

I thought the same thing. I don’t think it is the best cut.

Got exiled sure to work into the Midwest, does anyone know anyone in the St Louis/Southern Illinois area who would be interested in organizing a watch party or know if one around?

If you’re in the Humble / Kingwood area, check out The Draft off 59. Great food and owned by Coogs!

Eat em up!

1 Like

That place is owned by coogs?

I haven’t been there in a long time, but they’re parking situation sucked and they had no seating inside.

Better check with that Lucky’s on Houston Ave if you’re planning on going there. I saw that they had high water damage.

1 Like

The sirloin and shrimp special at $14.95 is a great value but we have CA filet and CA ribeye as well

1 Like

We were just having some sophomoric fun with the misspelling of “angus” earlier. I appreciate your support of the Coogs and wasn’t questioning the quality.

3 Likes

NYC Watch Party:

Firehouse
522 Columbus Ave (@85th Street)

This will be the final watch party at the Firehouse before we move to another location. The Firehouse is closing and will no longer be available. I’ll post details for the new location next week.

2 Likes

Our way of saying we have the best meat in town !

1 Like

Luckys on Houston Ave. is closed until further notice. Cyprees location (now West) has moved to Barker Cypress/I10.

Downtown and West locations are open.

Go Coogs!

1 Like

Dows Jeremy Wladis still own The Firehouse. That was an incredible run.

1 Like