UH Canopy

Went to Sam’s Club yesterday and found this nice looking UH canopy for $159 and folding chairs $29. Not sure if all the locations have it but the one on the Katy freeway and beltway 8 near memorial city mall have these.

11 Likes

that’s by the bunker hill location that you are referring to.

Nice! Might have to drive in from Austin to get one as I know they won’t carry that here.

Those are really nice. My problem is, I already have a red canopy that I’ve never used yet. I bought it and was then assigned to the garage for game day parking.

Do the folding chairs have the UH logo? @LostGenCoog

Yes they do. I’ll take a pic of them tonight and post

Tailgating is allowed on the parking garage roof. Plenty of open parking spots up there.

1 Like

Thanks for the posting. Live in Plano, went to Nebraska Furniture Mart the other day. Of course they have multitudes of Big XII stickers, clocks etc., A$M and even some SMU stuff in one section of the store. Just happened to be in the remnant rug and furniture area, and this young guy is rolling out several 8 x 8 rugs,I did a double take, it had the UH logo! He put it back in the bin after wondering what it was. I about died! I saw the price, originally listed at $180 now priced at $39. The carpet is fairly thick, not real thin like some. Didn’t buy it then but going to back to buy it. Will take pic. By the way, it uses dark blue, black and red.

1 Like