UH Football Twitter Pics Yesterday

UH Football posted some nice photos to Twitter yesterday…

https://twitter.com/UHCougarFB/status/1289332095123259392?s=20

https://twitter.com/UHCougarFB/status/1289587693815574529?s=20

I can see 8 photos above – but maybe that’s because I’m logged into Twitter – so I’ll also add them below in case they aren’t visible to everyone…

6 Likes

Tune looks like a throwback pic from the 60’s or 70’s!!

11 Likes

I was thinking the same thing of Tune. That looks like it could be a photo from an old Burt Reynolds or Steve McQueen movie.

4 Likes

Please 6.5 oz baby Jesus, keep everything about this uniform except go back to the white pants. To me this is the best home uniform jersey, helmet and UH logo we have ever had.

5 Likes

Nice pictures!

Tune sure looks much older from those Fr play days.

1 Like

Love my #31 :paw_prints::paw_prints:

14 Likes

Baby Jesus was tiny.

3 Likes

The haircut helps but i got this feeling with all the pics, reminds me of the pics my dad has from the 60 team events.

Looks like he has been doing great work in the weight room. Arms look massive.

2 Likes

Nice job! Great looking bunch of Coogs! Hope we get to play some games this year

1 Like

Btw Tune looks like a throw back guy from the ‘60s named Bo Burris!
Bo was the first to run the Coog veer as a Qb and later played DB for the Saints

2 Likes

Thank you, the weight room is his happy place!

2 Likes

I hope his other happy place is the opponents backfield

1 Like

Something about the tune picture just looks old school

edit - didn’t even read the first few replies, glad im no the only one who felt that way lol

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with old school!

Its a good thing, it probably means he hasn’t ever taken a participation trophy that has infiltrated our society since the 90s. :laughing:

3 Likes

He always has his eye on the QB and pass rushing is his best trait. Speed is what he is known for, but then again I am his mom, so I am a bit biased. He his looking to up his numbers even more this season. Full camp starts on Monday.

8 Likes

No, to only white pants. Keep the red pants. FOR SURE, NO WHITE HELMETS. A little blue trim like our uniforms had from the mid sixties until the 90’s would be nice, too.

2019: Played in 12 games, making four starts at Bandit … finished with 38 tackles (20 solo), 5.5 tackles for loss and 2.0 sacks … totaled four tackles, including 1.0 for loss, and forced and recovered one fumble at No. 4/4 Oklahoma (Sept. 1)… recorded three tackles in win vs. Prairie View A&M (Sept. 7)… had one tackle and one QB hurry vs. Washington State in the AdvoCare Texas Kickoff (Sept. 13)… finished with four tackles with a half sack at Tulane (Sept. 19)… posted four tackles, including 1.5 for loss, with a half sack and two QB hurries in win at North Texas (Sept. 28)… finished with two tackles with one sack vs. SMU (Oct. 24)… co-led team with five tackles, including 1.0 for loss, with one QB hurry at UCF (Nov. 2)… tallied six tackles, including 0.5 for loss, vs. Memphis (Nov. 16)… had two tackles in win at Tulsa (Nov. 23)… finished with four tackles in season finale vs. Navy (Nov. 30).

3 Likes

He will be working harder this season to get those numbers way up

1 Like

I tried to copy his whole profile up but it posted a baseball player instead.