UH - Italy Basketball Tournament August 6-16th

Kelvin mentioned in an interview Sunday that we will be playing in Italy from August 6th-August 16th. Cities include Rome and Florence! This is our international trip granted every 4 years by the NCAA

15 Likes

I was waiting to hear where it would be. He mentioned the trip on one of the Coaches shows a while back but didn’t announce where yet.

1 Like

Should be a fun trip. The guys deserve it. Gotta get Coach Bishop on the plane! Can’t have any atrophy… wink wink.

What a trip to take for a basketball team. I just hope they don’t come back 20 pounds heavier…

3 Likes

As I mentioned, I think its every three years if you choose to, you can go overseas for a few exhibitions. This is big for Sasser & Mills.

I see someone has a man crush on coach Bishop :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Hey… he’s no John Stamos.

:laughing:

Huge for a team that will be searching for an indetity. More than anyone so important and valuable for Jarreau to help the learning curve as we begin the season.

2 Likes

Hope these kids realize how lucky they are, getting to travel abroad for free!

3 Likes

The trip to China before CKS 2nd year was huge to that team making a huge leap. Hopefully, this trip can be just as big.

1 Like

It is every four, according to Sampson. Also he works with the school so they get class credit for it too.

4 Likes

Exactly! I wonder if CKS was using this as a recruiting tool. If I was about to be a freshman and knew about dis Italy trip, that would of caught my attention.

1 Like

Last trip for BB :basketball: team was to China

1 Like

Yeah, that was cool but I rather go to Europe unless its Tokyo Japan :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Italy and Hawaii! That’s a pretty good player’s schedule.

6 Likes

I don’t think I will make the Italy trip, though I’d like to. However I am seriously thinking about the Hawaii one.

4 Likes

So , “Whose house?”
“Coogs House!” =
“La casa di chi?”
“La casa di Coogs!”

4 Likes

Cosa nostra Coogs. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Im looking into the Hawaii trip too!

i hop we play some pro-pro teams

watching some other teams euro trips they are either playing junior teams …who arent good and just end up being blow outs, or they are playing pro teams and getting killed

the records on these dont count, id rather be getting killed and developing from that ,

3 Likes