UH Navy on CBSSN

I thought this was going to be an espn+ game but it’s on cbssn…
maybe I had misinformation but glad anyway

1 Like

Navy home games belong to CBS, Cougar home games belong to espn.

2 Likes

We have Sling and also Amazon Prime, we googled info and it says Amazon Prime is a CBSSN carrier, but I see no schedule info on it or on CBS all Access. I don’t want to get to game day and find out it’s not carried on AP…anyone have info, please?

well that sux. Was planning on watching it on my phone.

I set it to record on sat ch706 on comcast cbs sports

I’m not sure about Amazon Prime, but here are some viewing options from https://www.cbssportsnetwork.com:

A screenshot from https://uhcougars.com/coverage:

1 Like

We have YouTube TV, was also going to do a Hulu free trial if we had to… thank you!!!

3 Likes

Thanks I downloaded the CBSSports App. Havent used that one, but I just saw live sports talk show so hopefully I am good.

1 Like

Hump. Were back to this again huh? Coach better get it in gear. This isn’t going to cut it anymore. :angry:

Don’t count on that one. I’ve been burned unless they’ve changed since last season.

I’m just going over to a friends. Gotta do what you gotta do.

I got CBS all access for $5.99 I think they have a 7 day free trial.

1 Like

This is nothing new. We have been on CBSN every year going back to the last few years in Conference USA. Like someone said earlier, they get the military academy home football games. For football, ESPN sold off some of the AAC football package to CBSN - they get either the 3rd or 4th pick of the Saturday football games. They also bought a portion of AAC basketball from ESPN. We usually wind up with 5 or 6 of our basketball games on CBSN. They do a good job and the camera work in my opinion is superior to ESPN. If you watch their football pre-game shows, they usually talk quite a bit about the AAC, unlike ESPN. I enjoy their coverage. Just my 2 cents…

5 Likes

I think the vast majority of games that would have been sold to CBS Sports in the past under the AAC’s old deal with ESPN are now going to be on ESPN+.

1 Like

Are you sure that includes CBSSports Network? I’m on their website and can’t really tell.

I get CBSSN as psrt of the sports package on Comcast/Xfinity. That includes all of the ESPN channels except B1G, PAC12, and Longwhorn. Also includes several Fox sports channels, AT&T Sportsnet, NFL, SEC, Golf, & NBCSN.

2 Likes

Same here!

1 Like

Ended up doing a free trial for Hulu

1 Like

I get CBS All Access for free because I am a paid member of the former CoogFans site. I can’t figure out how to cancel my membership over there. You got to speak to this gal named Heather or Daisy but she is in India to cancel your membership.

1 Like

Yes

I’m with you Larry, CBSSN does a much better job on coverage, plus Inside College Football does a MUCH better job of AAC coverage. Plus they cover MW games out here, which are very entertaining.
The very best part of ESPN remains Andre😃

3 Likes