UH Tie

Guys as most of yall know my Dad has been very ill. Well on Thursday he passed away(7/11 ironically). We had an idea to bury him with a UH tie on but we are having trouble locating one that can be here by Tuesday. If anyone has one they would like to donate or knows where I can go buy one let me know and I’ll come get it. Thanks Coogs

2 Likes

Condolences for your loss.

Rick,

My condolences on your dad’s passing.

I’m currently traveling, but am scheduled to be in Houston Monday. We recently moved and I think that I still have a UH tie. If you don’t have one by Monday evening, I would be honored to provide the one that I have (assuming I can put my hands on it). I’ll check this thread Monday afternoon to see if you have been able to get one.

Ok thanks so much.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

1 Like

Very sorry to hear about your loss.

Sorry for your loss

I don’t have one. I just checked Amazon and was surprised I couldn’t find one for next day delivery…maybe Academy might have some in stock or the campus bookstore/apparel store?

1 Like

Condolences to you my brother. All prayer to you and your family.

2 Likes

Yes thanks, I even emailed the company on Amazon and they can’t get it here.

My dad passed a couple years ago and I was in the same situation. I found a nice UH tie at the bookstore on campus.

I’ve seen a few recently at Academy.

1 Like

Which Academy Chris?

The Woodlands

2 Likes

https://www.numercy.com/official-ncaa-houston-cougars-mens-fashion-novelty-necktie-ties/

Condolences

1 Like

Thanks Nutter, that company can’t get it here in time.

Sorry for your loss Rick. Many prayers to you and your family. I had a tie at one point but can’t find it. I’ll keep looking.

Awe, thanks we appreciate it.

Sorry for your lose . I have a UH tie you can have .

2 Likes

I found one for you. Let me where to give it to you.

Thanks everyone, I have a tie now. My Dad was a great Coog and I thank you all on his behalf. The last play he saw was the clip of Keenums touchdown against Texas Tech on my phone.

6 Likes