UH vs Cincinnati Score Prediction

UH- 31
Cincy- 45

Given that Cincinnati is a top 5 team and is peaking at the right time; destroying SMU -n- Memphis in the last two weeks. I have Cincy winning at home.

1 Like

49 to 7

6 Likes

55-17.

5 Likes

Cincy doesn’t have UCF’s offense. I think this is one where we have a good chance at an upset if UC tries to keep it on the ground early. I don’t think we’ll do it, but I’m thinking the final score is about 31-17.

1 Like

Payback time for Cincy, 44-34

2 Likes

42- 24 Cincy.

1 Like

Gonna be ugly

55-10 Cincy

6 Likes

i know ive been one of “negative nancies” on the board, but i think we have a great chance for an upset

like i noted in the other thread, i still stink we have elite run D, IMO the issues with ucf was the pace… Cincy is a heavy run team, that doesnt play with pace

i thnk we can keep them in the 20s going into the 4th quarter. what happens in the 4th is going to be dependent on how many points we have

the issue will be scoring on cincy, who has statically amazing run and pass D…if im honest i dont think we’ll get many point up without stevenson…but if stevenson plays we’ll have a shot
31-17 UC for now

2 Likes

Nothing has been done to show me that we can beat a good team. And I don’t see that changing.

Cinci- 38
Houston- 17

2 Likes

They did put up 49 ysterday in a blow out win against a team that beat UCF

3 Likes

UC 59
UH 10

4 Likes

UH more than Cincy

2 Likes

Cincinnati: 40
UH: 13

3 Likes

Massacare

2 Likes

As the Polly Prez, I’m picking the upset of the season!!!

UH 29
Cincy 28

UH wins on a last second field goal!!!

5 Likes

Could even be a massacre! :grin:

2 Likes

I predict mascara or possibly massapequa

2 Likes

Coogs could have been a masquerade on Sat.

1 Like

Considering it borders Garden Oaks I’ll take the offer PM me lol

3 Likes

Mike Leach’s Miss. St. is in its first year of the Air Raid. They passed the ball 48 times for 163 yards and 2 Int’s. Yes it was Alabama but Cincinnati has a better D than UCF. Leach’s Air Raid lost 41-0.

So, how will UH perform against a D that is holding their opponents to 12 points per game?

I will not guess how many points Cincinnati scores but will not be surprise if UH O experiences their first shutout in many seasons.
After all, UCF held UH O scoreless for almost 3 quarters.

Cincinnati many points - UH 0 (unless UH D gets a pick 6 or Jones returns a punt for a score.)

I really hope I am wrong.

But in back to back games against SMU and Memphis the Cincinnati D has given up a total of 23 points. Does anyone think UH O is better than the SMU or Memphis O?

1 Like