Uniform combos chosen by the players

(Patrick) #1

The one combo I don’t see is the one I grew up seeing is the red helmet with the UH logo. Red jersey with HOUSTON on the front and white pants. I like the different looks but like traditional also.

(Albert) #3

They all look good.

(Cristian) #4

I mean the chose how they’d dress. Thats pretty cool

I still don’t get the black. It’s cool and all but it’s not one of our colors.

(Shawn) #6

Since the Peach Bowl win vs. FSU, I have favored the all-white unis…I like that storm trooper look…white helmet with red UH, white jersey (red trim), and white pants (red trim). I will say this: Those unis looked especially good in Atlanta holding the Peach Bowl trophy and the WWE Chick-Fil-A belt. It was the best UH game that I have ever attended in my 48 years on this earth.

To the poster that referenced the traditional unis from the seventies and eighties, I vote them a close second. For some reason, and I can’t explain it, I’ve always liked that skinny UH logo on the red helmet, red jersey with HOUSTON across the front, and the white pants with red trim.

Go Coogs. Peace.

“Look good, feel good, play well.”

Black color is Darth Vader!!! and he kicks A$$.

I’m glad I’m not the only one. I’m not one of those grammar people, but that’s a pet peeve of mine

(Jimmy Morris) #10

Misusing quotation marks to highlight a grammar correction is a pet peeve of mine.

(Ben) #11

With the dark red letters/numbers on black, it is very difficult to see the numbers and identify the players . . . . . at least it is for this old timer . . . . .

(Ben) #12

Pet peeves are a pet peeve of mine . . . . .

(Midwest Coogs Fan) #13

I’m a fan of the last one (white hat, red shirt, white pants) and the third one (red hat, white shirt, gray pants).

(Charles) #14

The Fireman WINS!

They all look good. Change is good.

Is there a movement to abandon the UH logo on the helmet or will we have both?

I always liked the red pants with white jersey, but all red and white combos are cool. I’m not sold on the black, but I understand why they do it. Don’t get me wrong, it looks nice, I’m just not comfortable with looking like a Red Raider.

I’m with you on that!

(Patrick) #18

I believe both. The first two combinations have the UH logo on the side