Uniform Reactions vs UCONN

Uniform Reactions vs UCONN

2 Likes

2 Likes

I love them!

I wish they would stick with CRIMSON and CREME!
We have no blue or black or gray, etc. in our school colors!

We certainly don’t have any crimson and cream, we aren’t OU.

4 Likes

1 Like

My bad. its been a while…

scarlet red and albino white, to be exact!!

1 Like

It’s all good. The kids love this kind of stuff, and personally, I think they look pretty good. There’s no harm in switching it up once or twice a year.

Nice touch.

5 Likes

My only complaint is why not have the fans join in with a black out?

Yeah that was the only thing I was disappointed in. I have a lot of grey and black UH gear, but I feel bad if I don’t wear red to every game. Would have totally switched it up tonight if I knew the Coogs were doing the wardrobe change. They definitely looked sharp.

I think the department was mainly focused on selling the stadium out and wasn’t going to also try to arrange a blackout. Add to that, a lot of people complained last year before the Vanderbilt game about having to wear black so now the mantra seems to be “always wear red.”

2 Likes

Images I saw out there from the UHCougarFB and AmericanFB accounts:

Scarlet with blue highlights.

The Htown there is small but awesome.

Good point. I am going to the TCU game tomorrow and they are doing a black out.

1 Like

Bring back these unis AND have a crowd black out for L’ville.

They were GRAY not black!

1 Like

That game should be red head to toe, and have Louisville in their shiny red helmets over all white. Beat the NFL in ratings and color rush uniform awesomeness.

I hate these with a passion but I’m not the target market. If the players like 'em that’s all that matters. My favorites this year were what we wore vs Lamar. White over red with the white hats. I’ve finally come around to those white helmets. :confused:

1 Like